First Presidential Debate Tonight

PhatMack19

I haven't watched the whole VP debate tonight so I may be a little off here.  I'm sure I will get corrected if I'm wrong   

Kaine is terrible!  He comes off as a whiny, little b**ch that keeps interrupting.  I've been impressed with Pence from what I've seen.   

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

I haven't watched the whole VP debate tonight so I may be a little off here.  I'm sure I will get corrected if I'm wrong   

Kaine is terrible!  He comes off as a whiny, little b**ch that keeps interrupting.  I've been impressed with Pence from what I've seen.   

Pence was no question better.  It's like Kaine studied Trump's debate technique and mimicked it the "best" he could.  Constantly interrupting, giving almost exclusively non-answers, etc.  However, VP debates rarely have much of an impact on elections.  The biggest bloodletting I've ever witnessed in a debate was Bentsen-Quayle....

BUT we have also never had a modern election where BOTH of the candidates at the top of the tickets were this unpopular.   So who knows...if there ever was going to be an election where the VPs would be more important than in the normal cycle, this would undoubtedly be the one... 

3 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Pence may have just set himself up for 2020.  He seemed to do very well.

Scary part is that Kaine could be just one conviction away from running our country. 

Would love to see a poll of Pence vs Hillary after tonight.  My guess is it would be a healthy advantage.  Unfortunately for the GOP, he doesn't speak nearly as often or loudly as his boss.