First Presidential Debate Tonight

PhatMack19

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

I didn't watch the debate (debacle?), but here's an interesting fact - That Trump got 6 follow up questions, and Hillary none.  Just my opinion, but it sounds like the Moderator was bias to me.   And if, as baddog stated above, he never brought up Benghazi, emails, or why folks who are to testify against her end up dead, he didn't ask her to answer the questions that most Americans would like answered.

This is the hidden content, please

Because he wasnt clear the first time. All he was doing was babbling. I don't see how Hiliary kept a straight face . "Being the leader of the free world is not an entry level position"

9 hours ago, baddog said:

Somebody tell big girl I am serious as a heart attack. I refuse to converse with her.

Trump made Hillary look like the lying skank that she is. Trump also outlined his plan to bring companies back to the U.S. I guess people only hear what they want to hear.

Why shouldn't countries we defend toss something into the kitty? Are you going to hire a bodyguard for free? I think Trump also explained his taxes. Just because you hate someone doesn't mean they don't make sense. Has anyone ever read any of big girl's posts?.....case closed.

Roflmao. Are you mentally challenged?  We're we watching the same debate. She beat the carp out of him.

5 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

No questions about Benghazi, e-mails, Clinton Foundation, or deplorables comment.  Yes, his questions favored her.  But that was to be expected.

I don't agree, but I think you are a great person, unlike people like Steve Nash or mad dog, I mean baddog so I am not going to be rude. I respect you

1 minute ago, Big girl said:

Because he wasnt clear the first time. All he was doing was babbling. I don't see how Hiliary kept a straight face . "Being the leader of the free world is not an entry level position"

Okay, your opinion might account for follow up questions, but why didn't he ask Hillary about her emails, or Benghazi?  There are many folks, myself included, who'd like a truthful answer.  So how do you rationalize these non questions? 

Both questions are envolved in the security/running of the United States.  Probably the most pertinent questions he could have ask.  In fact, I cannot think of any more important question to ask either of these potential leaders of the free world.

40 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I don't agree, but I think you are a great person, unlike people like Steve Nash or mad dog, I mean baddog so I am not going to be rude. I respect you

I appreciate the respect, but you can't deny that she was not asked the tough questions.  It was right there for everyone to see.  Would like to know why you disagree that she was not asked questions about her shaky dealings?

7 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

^^^And this supports your argument how, exactly?  That tells me that we're paying for 10% for Japanese nationals to work at our Military bases.  Why would we do that?  And we're paying 60% of the bill to protect S. Korea from their lovely neighbor to the north...yeah that sounds like they're really holding their end of that bargain.  And we wonder why we're hemorrhaging money!  Just some food for thought...

We are getting something out Of The deal. We are protecting Saudi Arabia s oil etc

2 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I appreciate the respect, but you can't deny that she was not asked the tough questions.  It was right there for everyone to see.  Would like to know why you disagree that she was not asked questions about her shaky dealings?

Maybe, I didn't watch the entire debate. I did go to The bathroom several times

On 9/28/2016 at 7:26 PM, westend1 said:

"The polls"  Ok.

The debate polls are all over the place.  The one I found most interesting is Hillary's odds went from -170 to -225 immediately following the debate.  And most numbers I have seen show her with a decisive advantage among "undecided" voters on the debate.  I never know how much stock to put in those, however, because how do you know for sure they are actually undecided?

On 9/27/2016 at 0:02 PM, BS Wildcats said:

No questions about Benghazi, e-mails, Clinton Foundation, or deplorables comment.  Yes, his questions favored her.  But that was to be expected.

No question Holt was tougher (if you can call it "tough") with Trump.  And you're right, it was to be expected.  

On 9/27/2016 at 9:06 AM, PhatMack19 said:

I thought Hillary won.  She's a better debater and Trump seemed petty a lot, but he's done that the whole election period.  Mod had zero control and went after Trump more than Hillary.  I guess his questions didn't matter anyways because neither really answered them.  

Donald didn't blow up and say something too stupid, Hillary didn't faint on stage, so I guess it could be called a draw.  That speaks to the quality of these 2 candidates that the American people set the bar that low.  

Be careful what you people ask for, you had a great President leading this country the past 8 years and now look at our choices.