First Presidential Debate Tonight

PhatMack19

32 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Trump made facial expressions like bozo the clown. He acted like a spoiled little rich kid. He didn't give a dam about the moderators rules. He new from the beginning that he would deflect his taxes with the email response. I believe his taxes would sink his ship and dont understand how the clinton mafia can't get their hands on them. Trump is a phony candidate that has outsmarted the whole Republican party.

He did a horrible job. Hiliary had to stop herself from laughing at HIM. She clearly won the debate. Trump was pitiful. "Being the leader of the free world is not an entry level position"

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You can't be serious. Trump did a horrible job. How does he plan on bringing businesses back to America.  Did he explain? He wants to make Japan and Germany pay for our protection?????  The worst part is when he started whining, because Hiiary is attacking him in her ads; even though, he attacks everyone. He lied and said he never supported the Iraq War,  lied and said that he didn't say that Hiliary didn't have the look of a President. He did say that killing Saddam destabilized the region. I agree with that.  

You must be watching CNN. That's what they are telling the sheeple to believe. How does it feel to let a bias media outfit control your thoughts and opinions?

Somebody tell big girl I am serious as a heart attack. I refuse to converse with her.

Trump made Hillary look like the lying skank that she is. Trump also outlined his plan to bring companies back to the U.S. I guess people only hear what they want to hear.

Why shouldn't countries we defend toss something into the kitty? Are you going to hire a bodyguard for free? I think Trump also explained his taxes. Just because you hate someone doesn't mean they don't make sense. Has anyone ever read any of big girl's posts?.....case closed.

I thought Hillary won.  She's a better debater and Trump seemed petty a lot, but he's done that the whole election period.  Mod had zero control and went after Trump more than Hillary.  I guess his questions didn't matter anyways because neither really answered them.  

Donald didn't blow up and say something too stupid, Hillary didn't faint on stage, so I guess it could be called a draw.  That speaks to the quality of these 2 candidates that the American people set the bar that low.  

58 minutes ago, shovel said:

The winner of the debate was...

The TV networks. 

The loser of the debate is...

The American people. 

The whole thing was a mess .Lester Holt threw out soft questions that favored Clinton and let the two argue like children. I should've watched the crappy MNF game, but Gruden is just as annoying. 

Me thinks the winner of this debate was Gary Johnson.  Can't we all just get along, vote Johnson, and call it an election cycle??

1 hour ago, shovel said:

The winner of the debate was...

The TV networks. 

The loser of the debate is...

The American people. 

The whole thing was a mess .Lester Holt threw out soft questions that favored Clinton and let the two argue like children. I should've watched the crappy MNF game, but Gruden is just as annoying. 

I don't believe his questions favored clinton

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Somebody tell big girl I am serious as a heart attack. I refuse to converse with her.

Trump made Hillary look like the lying skank that she is. Trump also outlined his plan to bring companies back to the U.S. I guess people only hear what they want to hear.

Why shouldn't countries we defend toss something into the kitty? Are you going to hire a bodyguard for free? I think Trump also explained his taxes. Just because you hate someone doesn't mean they don't make sense. Has anyone ever read any of big girl's posts?.....case closed.

Because the Dems believe the "fair share theory" applies only to wealthy Americans and when it comes to taxes.

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

You would have said that if these questions were the only ones posed:  Mr. Trump, why wont you release your tax returns?  Mr. Trump, please explain the bankruptcies that you experienced.  Mr. Trump, please explain the lawsuit regarding excluding black folks from renting your apartments many many years ago .  Mrs Clinton, what is your favorite color?  Mrs. Clinton, is diversity a good thing?  Mrs. Clinton do you believe in equal opportunity for all Americans?

6 hours ago, new tobie said:

Trump made facial expressions like bozo the clown. He acted like a spoiled little rich kid. He didn't give a dam about the moderators rules. He new from the beginning that he would deflect his taxes with the email response. I believe his taxes would sink his ship and dont understand how the clinton mafia can't get their hands on them. Trump is a phony candidate that has outsmarted the whole Republican party.

He did a horrible job. Hiliary had to stop herself from laughing at HIM. She clearly won the debate. Trump was pitiful. "Being the leader of the free world is not an entry level position"

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Because the Dems believe the "fair share theory" applies only to wealthy Americans and when it comes to taxes.

We are already getting paid

Why didn't he know that? 

Trump says allies don’t pay ‘what they should’ for troop presence. Not quite.

By 

This is the hidden content, please

09/26/16 11:04 PM EDT

While Trump is correct in that the U.S. does fund the stationing of troops throughout the world via its defense budget, key U.S. allies do share the budgetary load in exchange for the security benefits of hosting a U.S. military presence.

Japan allocated $1.7 billion this year “in direct support” for U.S. bases, and pays more than 90 percent “of the cost of the 25,500 Japanese nationals working at the bases.” South Korea, meanwhile, paid $866.6 million — about 40 percent — in 2014 to host the U.S. military, 

to the Wall Street Journal.

Proponents of stationing troops in Asia and elsewhere also argue that spending on the U.S. military presence is an investment by helping to avert conflicts that could be far more costly in the 

Read more: 

Follow us: 
 | 

^^^And this supports your argument how, exactly?  That tells me that we're paying for 10% for Japanese nationals to work at our Military bases.  Why would we do that?  And we're paying 60% of the bill to protect S. Korea from their lovely neighbor to the north...yeah that sounds like they're really holding their end of that bargain.  And we wonder why we're hemorrhaging money!  Just some food for thought...

I just found some interesting data concerning the debate last night.  I did a quick online search for debate polls, and the first 3 that I clicked on all had interactive polls that you vote and then see the results.  Surprising to me, all 3 showed Trumpd with a clear lead...anywhere from 53% to 75% said Trump did better overall in the debate.  Eesshh...I don't know what to think about that! Lulz...

4 hours ago, new tobie said:

I didn't watch the debate (debacle?), but here's an interesting fact - That Trump got 6 follow up questions, and Hillary none.  Just my opinion, but it sounds like the Moderator was bias to me.   And if, as baddog stated above, he never brought up Benghazi, emails, or why folks who are to testify against her end up dead, he didn't ask her to answer the questions that most Americans would like answered.