Nederland vs PAM prediction thread

pakronos

6 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

all you need to know is the dogs are gonna get a 2nd loss two weeks in a row. Nederland isn't no way form or fashion ready for PAM, down year for the dogs and the right year for PAM to rejoin the district where they have been missed for years. The talent is back lets see how LN attacks it.

Does this mean we are ready, my English is rusty.

haha that don't bother me he will be sitting there pouting come Friday night after loss number two, I don't care about my grammar, if I could say what I wanted to say he would be very clear on what my thoughts were! Im not sensitive to his thoughts it is what it is. I will go buy him some crayons and a coloring book to keep him busy and occupy his time.

12 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Dude, this guy has been kicked out of games, and your ribbing him..SMH......

he has the mentality of your brother lol, hell I will make a positive post for the dogs, if he is  willing to make a bet lol.  I would enjoy seeing him pay up after the loss Friday night. At least James Mosley isn't scared of a friendly wager and man enough to pay up!

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

James is 0 for two betting with me, be careful what you wish for. I will have you standing on a street corner with a red and black dress on the next home game for Nederland holding a sign saying I lost a bet with ole Biaplayer lol.

Yep 0 - 2 but where have you been the last six in a row my PNG friend!! Everyone comes out of the closet when the dogs face a tough year. Where were you when the dogs were rolling DC titles out? lol!!! I like my Bulldogs this year more than some of the previous years teams. This team gets better each week as they man up when they lose another player. Great coaching and great kids makes that happen. My heart pulls for the dogs! I'll leave it at that...

I have been watching you abuse my boy James Ware all these years, kinda feel sorry for him but I guess it is a family thing. The 6 in a row four dogs is a good thing I guess, when you get to 19 let me know. It is a rebuilding year for us, I am not sure that the dogs don't make it 7, with that being said I like what we are doing just wish we would solidify our secondary. I think your #6 will give us fits, he looks to be pretty quick.

Nederland by 42... The dogs are mad, have 3 new recruits moving in from out of country with verification.. 6 new band members, and 1 new westernwhatever for the game......... PAM has no chance... BG will be heard crying for the next 3 weeks, about mailboxes, post offices, wal marts, whatever he can.... Nerdland goes on to win the SC over WOS in a first ever 2 division championship.... Chumperton plays Vidor in the 1rst annual Chump Bowl... Chumperton actually wins the game by 28 points... You know why? Because Coach Knows!!! The trophy for the Chump Bowl is presented by no other the one and only BIAPLAYER..... He graciously hands it to Raidergirl along with her 4 friends from the UIL... The whole time I am sitting in the stands drinking a ice cold Ozarka water given to me by none other than NDNation.... And then the answer is given on who can beat WOS......

11 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Nederland by 42... The dogs are mad, have 3 new recruits moving in from out of country with verification.. 6 new band members, and 1 new westernwhatever for the game......... PAM has no chance... BG will be heard crying for the next 3 weeks, about mailboxes, post offices, wal marts, whatever he can.... Nerdland goes on to win the SC over WOS in a first ever 2 division championship.... Chumperton plays Vidor in the 1rst annual Chump Bowl... Chumperton actually wins the game by 28 points... You know why? Because Coach Knows!!! The trophy for the Chump Bowl is presented by no other the one and only BIAPLAYER..... He graciously hands it to Raidergirl along with her 4 friends from the UIL... The whole time I am sitting in the stands drinking a ice cold Ozarka water given to me by none other than NDNation.... And then the answer is given on who can beat WOS......

^^^^^
I agree

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 3:54 PM, Brubaker said:

If Central finishes 4-4 it will be because Nederland beats them.  If Nederland were in that 4-4 tiebreaker, that would likely NOT give Central the advantage.

If all three teams finish 4-4 it really wouldn't matter who beat who. If I remember correctly the forfeit rules are 2-0 win for Livingston. Nederland can beat Central by a td which would make them -2 + +7 for a total of +5 differential. If Central also blows out Livingston it would be -7 + +17(max I believe) for a differential of +10 and Ned stays home.

16 hours ago, Stattrax said:

I guess this is supposed to make me laugh!

ok

lulz

17 hours ago, biaplayer said:

I have been watching you abuse my boy James Ware all these years, kinda feel sorry for him but I guess it is a family thing. The 6 in a row four dogs is a good thing I guess, when you get to 19 let me know. It is a rebuilding year for us, I am not sure that the dogs don't make it 7, with that being said I like what we are doing just wish we would solidify our secondary. I think your #6 will give us fits, he looks to be pretty quick.

James Ware is not family, just a good friend. Always like how you use the "rebuilding year excuse" each year. Gives you that out after getting beat. Nederland just reloads each year and learns to win with the hand they get dealt. Called good coaching!!

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

If all three teams finish 4-4 it really wouldn't matter who beat who. If I remember correctly the forfeit rules are 2-0 win for Livingston. Nederland can beat Central by a td which would make them -2 + +7 for a total of +5 differential. If Central also blows out Livingston it would be -7 + +17(max I believe) for a differential of +10 and Ned stays home.

Yes, Nederland would need to win by about 10ish I'm thinking.  I was just saying the advantage is not with Central, it's a toss up at that point.