Nederland vs PAM prediction thread

pakronos

8 hours ago, WhirlingDurbish said:

PAM appears to have the weapons to walk through this district but really, WHO HAVE THEY PLAYED YET???  The two Beaumont schools (both are dumpster fires).  When their Head Coach is quoted in the PA News that Ozen disrespected them by making them their Homecoming game, I just totally lost what little respect I had for their coach.  I can hear him talking to his players "Now guys, we need to teach them a lesson for choosing us as their Homecoming game!  Nobody does that two the Mighty Titans!!"  What a load of crap!!  I never pull for Nederland to win anything so you can figure I bleed purple, but come Friday I'll be pulling for the dogs to THUMP the titans!  So Nederland, please properly welcome the titans to District 22-5A!!! 

I wonder who the titans Homecoming game is and did Coach H have a say so as to who it was. WOW.  Just WOW!

I totally agree with Coach. They SHOULD'VE felt disrespected. I bet nobody else will make that mistake next year. Tell you what, go ask Faircloth to schedule Nederland for homecoming next year and see what Neumann responds to it. Shoot IMO, EVERY team should feel DISRESPECTED if they're the "HOMECOMING GUEST."

On 9/29/2016 at 9:28 PM, jake94 said:

If Ned has Laday and Simmons for this game, I think it could be somewhat competitive. I expect that both will miss this game though. PAM is the class of this district and should be favored by at least 2 TDs against every team in the district in my opinion.

PAM By 24 without Simmons/Laday

PAM By 14 with Simmons/Laday

If ned doesn't have Leday and Simmons for this game then they're 1 - 2 because they would have to forfeit the Livingston game. Unless they apply the Hillary FBI rules to it which means they knew about it but really didn't mean it.

2 minutes ago, robanadana said:

If ned doesn't have Leday and Simmons for this game then they're 1 - 2 because they would have to forfeit the Livingston game. Unless they apply the Hillary FBI rules to it which means they knew about it but really didn't mean it.

Is the ruling on Leday in?  If not, he may not play but doesnt mean anything yet

8 minutes ago, robanadana said:

nederville makes this a better game than everyone thinks. Neumann's back is against the wall right now. No comparison between him and X-Box and in a close game...ned's defensive isn't that bad.

1)Harrison doesn't play call 

2)When was the last time you saw PAM?

3)HUGE difference in the players Harrison has vs Neumann's 

7 minutes ago, thaghost said:

1)Harrison doesn't play call 

2)When was the last time you saw PAM?

3)HUGE difference in the players Harrison has vs Neumann's 

1. Harrison is the head coach and play calling doesn't always involve offense.

2. I saw PAM vs. Panama City until the game was called. Bay High was hangin with y'all until the weather came in and made the game impossible.

3. True. But huge coaching edge for nederville. I'm an x's and o's guy...you develop your talent. Central would win every year if you could do it on talent alone.

16 minutes ago, robanadana said:

1. Harrison is the head coach and play calling doesn't always involve offense.

2. I saw PAM vs. Panama City until the game was called. Bay High was hangin with y'all until the weather came in and made the game impossible.

3. True. But huge coaching edge for nederville. I'm an x's and o's guy...you develop your talent. Central would win every year if you could do it on talent alone.

Ok so you're pretty much judging from ONE GAME. I know you won't make it to PA because you'll be supporting your Pirates, but please be here around the same tomorrow and read some of the Nederland/nederville/nerd land posters. 

7 minutes ago, thaghost said:

Ok so you're pretty much judging from ONE GAME. I know you won't make it to PA because you'll be supporting your Pirates, but please be here around the same tomorrow and read some of the Nederland/nederville/nerd land posters. 

I make it out to a lot of games with Buddy Garrity, liltex, trocket and several other fans. I try not to pass judgment about a team until I see them play and teams change dramatically year after year. This year I've seen y'all once, last year 3 times. Speed on top of speed but I don't think y'all use it right. Not a big Harrison fan because if you had a Neumann coaching y'all, your state caliber. Definitely have the talent. I really like the Angelle kid. Baller. IMO, this week will tell everyone what team PAM really has. Time to shine!

5 minutes ago, robanadana said:

I make it out to a lot of games with Buddy Garrity, liltex, trocket and several other fans. I try not to pass judgment about a team until I see them play and teams change dramatically year after year. This year I've seen y'all once, last year 3 times. Speed on top of speed but I don't think y'all use it right. Not a big Harrison fan because if you had a Neumann coaching y'all, your state caliber. Definitely have the talent. I really like the Angelle kid. Baller. IMO, this week will tell everyone what team PAM really has. Time to shine!

And THAT they will. Like I tell the players each week "BEAT NEDERLAND" (of course the team changes weekly)

Against Bay High , PAM had run off two consecutive long TD passes in a row prior to halftime and was set to receive the second half , the route was on , and yet you still can't judge a team off ONE game , you should know that Mr. Robanadana especially after the BH fiasco..✔

36 minutes ago, rvbulldogs said:

Let's go Dogs! Gonna be tough. I got PA winning 39-20... Hopefully you can prove me wrong. Hopefully you tackle a little better this week. Hopefully unnecessary penalties will be greatly reduced. 

That's a whole lot of "hopefullys" lol

but.... hopefully y'all can pull off the upset!

15 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

Might as well get him a purple hat to go along with it, since y'all haven't done much to be bragging about in recent years either.

He is not worthy of a purple shirt... Your almost correct on we have not done much in the last few years... But i will say, its more than Chumperton and VIdor, put together in their storied histories... Now that my friend, Is the facts.... Stay thirsty my friend.....

10 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

He is not worthy of a purple shirt... Your almost correct on we have not done much in the last few years... But i will say, its more than Chumperton and VIdor, put together in their storied histories... Now that my friend, Is the facts.... Stay thirsty my friend.....

You must have been that last kid picked in every neighborhood football game.

No Team, I Reapeat, No Team in 22-5A should be within 30 pts of Memorial. That being said, the game VS Ozen should have been 62-0 in the first half. The play calling was Horrible at best. We had no solutions for anything that was working for PA, but yet they go away from what was working. Also to keep passing the ball while ahead 40+ pts in 4th qtr is questionable since we're mentioning Disrespect. I don't whine about scores, especially when being overmatched. Whether you Lose by 100 or 1 in District, it's still a loss. Being a Native of Port Arthur I don't understand what all the Fuss is about. This is what PA should be doing, shut your mouths & play ball. Handle your business like you should & get the young kids plenty of playing time in the 2nd half to help for a long playoff run. That's my 2 cents. Back when the Best Program PA ever had (Basketball) We never had to do much talking, because we beat nearly everyone we played, but we did it with Class. Not sure if the players are talking, but some fans sure have eaten some Wheaties.  Just shut up & enjoy the Season, there will be plenty of time to Bash your Coach. SMH

Drop down a notch & now they want an ESPY Lol

Good Luck PA, hope this Season can bring forth more expectations & excitement for the future.