Nederland vs PAM prediction thread

pakronos

If Ned has Laday and Simmons for this game, I think it could be somewhat competitive. I expect that both will miss this game though. PAM is the class of this district and should be favored by at least 2 TDs against every team in the district in my opinion.

PAM By 24 without Simmons/Laday

PAM By 14 with Simmons/Laday

7 hours ago, Pirate fan 85 said:

Has Pam played a playoff contender team this season yet...my answer is no...neither has PNG...alot of upsets in weeks ahead...

I don't think anyone on here has said that  PNG has faced anyone yet. But who has Vidor played besides Nederland, whom everyone is convinced is down this year? What are you basing your info off of?

4 hours ago, Finesser said:

Pirate Fan 85 , I Don't think Vidor has played a "playoff" contender either , right ? So what's your point ? I respect what Vidor has done but let's not get ahead of ourselves feel me ? I guess Vidor will be the team that beats both PAM & PNG eh , we'll see I guess..

The hill beat the brakes off them 

18 minutes ago, Pirate fan 85 said:

Just saying. What if Big Ned beats Pam Friday...what will be said then...

well that is why we play the game.  But I will tell you this PAM s defensive line I going to be very disruptive and nothing will come easy. Could be wrong maybe Vidor does go in there and get the win, anything can happen. But im sure PAM is more worried about NED right now, will worry about Vidor later. Im curious to see how the next couple of weeks pan out, I want to see how PAM does defensively against Vidor and NEd. I thought Ned did a decent job against Vidors offense keeping them to half their offensive average.

9 hours ago, pakronos said:

Okay I like vidor and all, but the playoff contender vidor played, trucked the hell out of them...only can play one game at a time...Nederland imo, is not a contend er,  but a team that deserves a good arse kicking.

Thanks for taking the words out of my mouth... Any screen name that has a Pirate lately, is a bandwagon rider.. Like a caboose rider of sorts... For real, beat 1 team for the first time in like forever, and all of the sudden they are the greatest show on muck..... Outdated offense will get you much of nothing... PAM is the contender, everyone else is just pretending at this point, especially the 33%ers... Just ask Barbers Hill...

25 minutes ago, Michele said:

Ahhhh, such good memories .... but we don't have the team this year that we had in 2012.

Wishing my DOGS the best of luck Friday!!!  Nederland Pride is strong, Win or Lose we are all behind you guys.

I wasn't impressed with Pearland Dawson thought they were overrated, you know how those rankings go, it was a good game for the dogs, caught hell for going watch it but hey you support your district come  playoff time.