Nederland vs PAM prediction thread

pakronos

1 hour ago, jeter said:

PAM had its own fuel to knock the block of that so called monster. #1 for the past 14 years they have avoided playing PAM in the preaseason. #2 Kenny ray remembers how dirty Nederland was then and how you get the raw deal playing over there, so this game is for all of PA.#3 the kids got something to prove to all those second teamers that abandoned ship and ran to neumann like he Jim Jones...well PAM  stadium will look like Jones town when the titans get through with the mutts.

Ned is not a bad team, the pieces are there it seems. But with injuries and UIL issues it hasn't all been together at once....WOS handed it to them, but 42 points is the closest anyone has played them all year (for what thats worth :) ), one point loss to Dayton and a good Vidor team in OT and they beat two weaker opponents they way they should have....and with LN walking the sidelines you can never count the Dogs out. This game will be closer than most people expect, maybe within 2 scores.....im sure PAM is excited to play some new SETX teams and most with in a decent driving distance! Hopefully Nederland can get it together since the season is half over and maybe pull off the upset....GO DOGS! 

5 hours ago, pakronos said:
7 hours ago, jeter said:

PAM had its own fuel to knock the block of that so called monster. #1 for the past 14 years they have avoided playing PAM in the preaseason. #2 Kenny ray remembers how dirty Nederland was then and how you get the raw deal playing over there, so this game is for all of PA.#3 the kids got something to prove to all those second teamers that abandoned ship and ran to neumann like he Jim Jones...well PAM  stadium will look like Jones town when the titans get through with the mutts.

Well said, say it a little louder so all the Nederland & PNG posters can hear it. Go Titans!!

17 minutes ago, Realville said:

Well said, say it a little louder so all the Nederland & PNG posters can hear it. Go Titans!!

I am hearing, just not quite listening. I think PAM has a chance to run the table, but dont count out everybody. X Box is still X Box.

What kids from PA will Nederland be starting Friday?  Who are all these PA 2nd teamers?  We all know about Leday, which is really an anomaly, I saw this question asked, no one answered.  Just curious since there seems to be a lot of ignorance on the subject.  Here's the starting Nederland line-up, list all of them that went to school in PA at some point.

QB - Lange/Fernandez, RB- Simmons, RB- Lelux, RB- Kingston, WR- Fisher WR- Perkins, WR-Garrett, WR- Guidry, T-Smith, G-Torres, C-Badon, G-Miranda, T-Sanders, DE-Forney, DT-Bourque, DE-Copeland, Lb-Babino, Lb-Spell, DB-Lewis, DB-Hiltz, DB-Celaya, DB-Wistner, DB-Sheppard, DB-Thompson... I may have missed a few.

Let's list all these PA transfers

57 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

What kids from PA will Nederland be starting Friday?  Who are all these PA 2nd teamers?  We all know about Leday, which is really an anomaly, I saw this question asked, no one answered.  Just curious since there seems to be a lot of ignorance on the subject.  Here's the starting Nederland line-up, list all of them that went to school in PA at some point.

QB - Lange/Fernandez, RB- Simmons, RB- Lelux, RB- Kingston, WR- Fisher WR- Perkins, WR-Garrett, WR- Guidry, T-Smith, G-Torres, C-Badon, G-Miranda, T-Sanders, DE-Forney, DT-Bourque, DE-Copeland, Lb-Babino, Lb-Spell, DB-Lewis, DB-Hiltz, DB-Celaya, DB-Wistner, DB-Sheppard, DB-Thompson... I may have missed a few.

Let's list all these PA transfers

I'm ya huckleberry...#1 do not insult our intelligence. due to the rules of the board, I can't get deep in it like I would like to. 9/10 times a black kid playing for Nederland or png is from PA or has roots in PA is the point. this game is for the ones that did it in the past,current and any others thinking about it. Hopefully Neumann will learn his lesson, along with all those parents that want to pull this crap...I bet leday wish he would have stayed. oh I was at the Vidor game...all of your tokens were hurt. the offense was all Nederland kids and you saw what happened. fourney is a good kid and I know his mom, but that didn't help. this game is PERSONAL. I hope KR stress this like he stressed being disrespected by Ozen. RUN UP THE SCORE!!! pinch and twist at the bottom of the pile...KJ get in the head of wr's...DO IT ALL!!!

7 hours ago, pakronos said:
8 hours ago, jeter said:

First I've ever heard of Nederland team playing dirty

Home field advantage on the other hand...

11 minutes ago, The Icon said:

First I've ever heard of Nederland team playing dirty

Home field advantage on the other hand...

don't know how old you are, but the obvious tackle on shanderrick Charles on the sidelines in which the Lincoln offense wasn't even on the field is the last stunt they pulled. they played dirty once Neumann took over. in the bobby august days, they cheated to victory and was everyone's homecoming queen!!

15 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I'm ya huckleberry...#1 do not insult our intelligence. due to the rules of the board, I can't get deep in it like I would like to. 9/10 times a black kid playing for Nederland or png is from PA or has roots in PA is the point. this game is for the ones that did it in the past,current and any others thinking about it. Hopefully Neumann will learn his lesson, along with all those parents that want to pull this crap...I bet leday wish he would have stayed. oh I was at the Vidor game...all of your tokens were hurt. the offense was all Nederland kids and you saw what happened. fourney is a good kid and I know his mom, but that didn't help. this game is PERSONAL. I hope KR stress this like he stressed being disrespected by Ozen. RUN UP THE SCORE!!! pinch and twist at the bottom of the pile...KJ get in the head of wr's...DO IT ALL!!!

If you are so intelligent.... List em....I'm waiting

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

don't know how old you are, but the obvious tackle on shanderrick Charles on the sidelines in which the Lincoln offense wasn't even on the field is the last stunt they pulled. they played dirty once Neumann took over. in the bobby august days, they cheated to victory and was everyone's homecoming queen!!

You dating yourself with that one man

Bobby August has been the homecoming queen everywhere he's been

4 minutes ago, outanup said:

If you are so intelligent.... List em....I'm waiting

i'm sure bg can, but i'm not going to let you bait me....just know a few  black faces on a predominately white school team with a majority all black city neighboring you is not coincidence. heck #22 is my PA barbers nephew!!! 51 fourney mom name is Tomeka that I practically grew up with. then you have mr. leday...it's been a few in the past!! they sure in the hell ain't coming from bmt!!!

24 minutes ago, pakronos said:

i'm sure bg can, but i'm not going to let you bait me....just know a few  black faces on a predominately white school team with a majority all black city neighboring you is not coincidence. heck #22 is my PA barbers nephew!!! 51 fourney mom name is Tomeka that I practically grew up with. then you have mr. leday...it's been a few in the past!! they sure in the hell ain't coming from bmt!!!

Forney has been in school at Nederland since elementary, not sure who #22 is, but don't think he has cracked the starting line-up.  Simmons is a move in from out of state, our budget doesn't cover recruiting from that distance.  I was just curious if some knew something I didn't.  Nobody needs to bait anyone.  It was just a question to discuss the issue with some facts, but lets talk about the game.  PAM is playing good football and will be tough to beat.  I am glad to see Harrison come into his own.

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

NISD boundaries go all the way to Jimmy Johnson Blvd. 

Why are nice apartments being built there?

Just like PA annexing all the Nederland land to the airport. Lots of tax dollars there. 

I say que sera sera!

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

8 hours ago, UTfanatic said:

You do know that the man taking your money is the parking attendant.

This should not be confused with valet parking!

Go Dogs

And you obviously don't know that for one, my wife WAS one of those "PARKING ATTENDANTS." (She gets my money anyway) Secondly, we no longer charge to park.