Kirbyville Vs Woodville who u got

kennelsdennis

On 9/30/2016 at 8:50 AM, longball24 said:

How well did the under class games go last night

Don't know about JV but both 7 and 8th grade lost. Our 8th grade lost to piss poor home town officiating that must be on the woodville payroll. I'm a TASO official myself and that the worst officiating game I've seen in over 25 years.

2 hours ago, longball24 said:

Seems like I am the only idiot trying to defend the Eagles, so with my last post till after the game . I will only say please don't fire your coaches, they are good guys. Just out gunned in this one. 

You summed up two weeks and about 10 pages of your post with the first seven words in this post!

On 9/30/2016 at 9:20 AM, HeHateMe said:

Don't know about JV but both 7 and 8th grade lost. Our 8th grade lost to piss poor home town officiating that must be on the woodville payroll. I'm a TASO official myself and that the worst officiating game I've seen in over 25 years.

What chapter and sport do you officiate? 

On 9/30/2016 at 9:20 AM, HeHateMe said:

Yes that's great, I've been thinking about  being an official also. Can you tell me more about it?

1 hour ago, deuces said:

East Texas chapter

1 hour ago, deuces said:

All I can say about the Varsity is Woodville better not fall too far behind with that style of offense. It's a ball control and time controlled offense. 

The good ~ our defense. I know giving up 38 pts doesn't seem like that's a bright spot, but the fact is Woodville's offense is crazy. They execute really well. They line up in a very tight formation, then misdirect who gets the ball, then their O-line opens up huge holes. They executed this to perfection all night and their score looked as if it was heading towards the 60 or 70 pt area. We just flat couldn't stop them it seems most of the time, so the fact our defense only gave up 4 TD's was a bright spot. (Their other TD came on a pick 6)

The bad ~ Our O-line played by far their worst game ever. Blocking was a joke. Woodville's defense was good, but our boys seemed to not be as fired up on the line as they should have been and it showed. We stayed out of sorts the whole night. 

Woodville was the better team, by far, but nobody expected this to happen, not even most of the Woodville faithful. Trust me, they have it together this yr and can do some great things in the playoffs. I'm gonna watch and be rooting for them the rest of the way.