Kirbyville Vs Woodville who u got

kennelsdennis

35 minutes ago, WildcatBacker said:

Temps are supposed to be really cool for the game, plus clear skies. Nice to know weather won't be a factor. Unless the cool snap has the players distracted thinking about hunting season. :)

Which I think will benefit kville   This time of year kville is used to be still in football mode,  this time of year Woodville usually has extra time for hunting.  They already beat up on Warren so their season is done and they are already looking for a new coach.

23 minutes ago, camsdad said:

I think Kirbyville will win but after reading all of these posts I would sure like for Woodville to win it. 

That's a very odd and peculiar thing to say. I respect you rooting for Woodville...no problem at all with that...but your reasoning is off. There have been an equal number of trash talkers on this thread from both sides. I don't see where Kirbyville posters got out of hand any more than the Woodville posters did. But hey, we all know what they say about opinions. :)

OK my last comment on this game...the only 6'4" 320 Wdvl has is a cheerleader and she can stand flat footed and do double flip, heck of an athlete : ) I got K 14-0 after 1, K 20-0 half, K 34-0 after 3, then the cold weather comes in and wakes up W. With 5 min left in the game after three recovered on side kicks and five helmet deflections for TD and three 2 pt. conversions....final W36 K34, which puts W in drivers seat of Dist title. Ryker you and Shortball bring on your speed and your 6'4" QB and head west down FM1013 and get you some........ps I will bring the Kool Aid : ) this has been fun and I promise I will sleep like a baby if K pulls off the upset ?? 

I'm woodville fan always have been.. but there gonna have there hands full if they are gonna try and stop #1 #8 and #7 them are some fast guys who can break tackles and make plays happen that #1 one on one in open field is almost certain to be a touchdown and defensively they have to be able to block#2 #70 #3 #85 #52 and #28 and from what I can tell they don't get tired easy and they aren't no push overs overall I think Kirbyville wins 50-20 people don't give them credit but there a real good football team who comes to battle each week

55 minutes ago, Brobie said:

OK my last comment on this game...the only 6'4" 320 Wdvl has is a cheerleader and she can stand flat footed and do double flip, heck of an athlete : ) I got K 14-0 after 1, K 20-0 half, K 34-0 after 3, then the cold weather comes in and wakes up W. With 5 min left in the game after three recovered on side kicks and five helmet deflections for TD and three 2 pt. conversions....final W36 K34, which puts W in drivers seat of Dist title. Ryker you and Shortball bring on your speed and your 6'4" QB and head west down FM1013 and get you some........ps I will bring the Kool Aid : ) this has been fun and I promise I will sleep like a baby if K pulls off the upset ?? 

Might wanna read the post again, it was your woodville cronies that said something about a woodville 6ft4 QB not kville.   Not to mention shortfall I'm pretty sure is a Woodville poster.   You might want to go back and slow down and gets your fact straight so you don't sound so intelligent.  

On 9/27/2016 at 10:05 PM, WildcatBacker said:

You and your buddy longball need to get on the same page. He was suggesting this mythical 6'4"...320...4.9 player plays for Woodville, not us. Lmao... He said we should be worried. When called out by someone about why we should be worried, he referenced this player. Come on brobie and longball...you guys get your stuff straight before posting. It's embarrassing. :)

I wish that kid played for us...sounds like a beast! :)