Kirbyville Vs Woodville who u got

kennelsdennis

These 2 offenses will be very tough to contain for an entire night. There's just too much speed from both sides. That's why I'm thinking it'll be high scoring but who knows...this could very well end up being a defensive battle. I sure hope not though. Lol.. Those games can get boring. Not to mention nerve wracking. :)

Really.....so Wdvl lost last year 60-20, so I got your prediction ?? wow how smart. And I've never seen a 6'4" 320 lb. 4.9 kid catch a 6'0" 180 lb. 4.5 kid....ever, have you ?? We do have the cold front coming in.... I hope we can keep our footing on the six inches of snow on the turf, we are trying to find snow shoes with cleats in Alaska. I hope our QB can find a helmet to hit.....and it will not be no where near 60-20 from either side......I promise you that. What was the score in 1987 we really need to know ?? 

17 minutes ago, Brobie said:

I am still trying to figure out how we are going to stop this 6'4" 320 lb. 4.9 QB......this will be a huge task, does he throw or run or a little of both ??? How the heck did Newton shut this down ?? I am so scared now I don't know if I'm going : )

You and your buddy longball need to get on the same page. He was suggesting this mythical 6'4"...320...4.9 player plays for Woodville, not us. Lmao... He said we should be worried. When called out by someone about why we should be worried, he referenced this player. Come on brobie and longball...you guys get your stuff straight before posting. It's embarrassing. :)

I'm ready to make my pick now. I think this is going to be an amazing game as I said in my earlier post! Should be an all offensive affair (Yes I know they both have good defenses but they both have even BETTER offenses) I look for less 3 or less punts total. I think it will come down to the wire in the final minutes of the game with the final score being

Kirbyville-49

Woodville-46

I agree this is boring.

OK I agree Woodville looks better so far, beat some teams and lost to a good team in liberty, but let's not get too ahead of our self here.  Its still liberty.  So yeah on paper Woodville may be the favorites but you still gotta prove it on the field.  Until then your just the paper Champs.  

Kville 38

Paper Champs 12

33 minutes ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

And here I was trying to be civil.....

Smh. I see what you're doing there...

But I guess you're right. The "Paper Champs" still have some proving left to do. Just to throw this out there though.....that Liberty team would beat Kirbyville. And yes, I've seen both teams play. 

I see people make this claim a lot when they lose. My response is and always will be......Maybe they'd beat us, maybe not. We'll never know. One thing's for sure though....they did beat Woodville.

3 hours ago, WildcatBacker said:

I see people make this claim a lot when they lose. My response is and always will be......Maybe they'd beat us, maybe not. We'll never know. One thing's for sure though....they did beat Woodville.

You're absolutely right. Can't knock you for saying that, because I know I'd say the same exact thing if roles were reversed lol

If there's one thing I hope for with this game (besides no injuries of course), it's that it's free of any freaking controversy involving the refs. I watched a game between us and Silsbee one yr that was by far the most frustrating game I've ever seen courtesy of the worst referee crew ever assembled. Silsbee was the better team, and they won on the scoreboard like they should have, but we just absolutely could... not... catch... a... break at any point long enough to know if we even should move for fear of having a flag thrown. It was ridiculous and I'll never forget that game. It works both ways though. The only time we ever beat WO-S (2010), there was an OBVIOUS offensive pass interference on our guy that wasn't called, and it resulted in a TD. Our guy basically threw the defender to the ground, made the catch, and ran about 60yds for the TD. It was so obvious in fact, that when he caught it and took off, no one from our side cheered right away. We just knew it was coming back. Lol.. But, it wasn't called...the TD stood...and we won. The good thing is that we won by 2 TD's so that one wasn't the decider, but it still bothered me the way it happened. I hope that kind of stuff doesn't affect the outcome of the game this Fri.