Kirbyville Vs Woodville who u got

kennelsdennis

55 minutes ago, TrojanMoJo said:

In a battle of the the Villes, it is going to be a great game.
 I think it will come down to the wire, with Woodville pulling it out with a field goal.  I think playing at home will be a huge advantage for the Eagles. Wish I could go sounds like it is going to be a barn-burner

Woodville 31

Kirbyville 28

The only thing I disagree with is the fact that it will be decided by a field goal. Lol Woodville doesn't have a kicker reliable enough to kick extra points haha

59 minutes ago, longball24 said:

Word is kirbyville is very worried about this game many are doubting what they have pretty much a 1 man show. Woodville will have speed to burn . Rule 1 through 10 never let 1 man beat you woodville will run past on the way to a good race.

Lol.. Funniest thing I've read all day.

1 hour ago, longball24 said:

Word is kirbyville is very worried about this game many are doubting what they have pretty much a 1 man show. Woodville will have speed to burn . Rule 1 through 10 never let 1 man beat you woodville will run past on the way to a good race.

SMH!   not sure what else to say to this non sense!

Haven't quite made up my mind on this one.  I can say I'm losing all confidence in Coldspring winning this district.  Having said that...I believe this game will decide 1 and 2.

My gut tells me WV will win...but still undecided.  I think this has the potential to be a close game...and close games are absolutely killing me on the pickems.  We'll see.  I never decide my picks until Thursday usually..but I'm leaning toward WV as of now.

5 hours ago, longball24 said:

that's the word huh?  I looked all over wiki-leaks and couldn't find the worried part anywhere.  You may want to fire your source!

I'm all for being supportive of our team and I'm predicting the Eagles to win...

But please, let's be logical and realistic about this. Kirbyville is a very good football team that HAS proven what they can do. There's no reason to think Woodville should easily beat them at all. I respect Kirbyville's program a great deal because I know they've proven themselves over the years. Please don't mistake me for one of these guys and let it negatively influence your opinion on Woodville as a whole. 

Word is kirbyville is very worried about this game many are doubting what they have pretty much a 1 man show. Woodville will have speed to burn . Rule 1 through 10 never let 1 man beat you woodville will run past on the way to a good race. Eagles1 has gotten to politically correct .needs to learn swagger . Old coach from Newton once said it ant braggin if you can back it up. Kids play up to or down to expectations your choice.

3 minutes ago, longball24 said:

Word is kirbyville is very worried about this game many are doubting what they have pretty much a 1 man show. Woodville will have speed to burn . Rule 1 through 10 never let 1 man beat you woodville will run past on the way to a good race. Eagles1 has gotten to politically correct .needs to learn swagger . Old coach from Newton once said it ant braggin if you can back it up. Kids play up to or down to expectations your choice.

There's a difference between having swagger and telling a very good football team they have no chance. That's how people end up looking stupid on Saturday mornings. 

This longball dude has zero respect from anyone. He knows it too. Moving on....Woodville is solid, as solid as I've ever seen them be. We are solid too but we still have some kinks to work out. I'm picking my Cats to win by one score in a high scoring shootout, but believe me....Woodville has our undivided attention. We are not looking anywhere else until this game is over.

15 minutes ago, longball24 said:

Always set expectations high . Looking stupid is just something to smile about and look forward to

Expectations high? Absolutely. I expect Woodville to come out and take care of this game and win, setting themselves up for a district championship. But I don't expect it to be a blowout by either team. That's a little ridiculous.