Kirbyville Vs Woodville who u got

kennelsdennis

For 2 consecutive yrs, EC had a great record after great seasons. And for 2 consecutive yrs, they ran into Kirbyville. Woodville, you've had a great run...you have a good team this yr, but...we like having the district championship in Kirbyville soooo......I think we'll go ahead and hang onto it a little longer. :)

Uhhh I think I'll be a little more realistic about it. Having seen Kirbyville play, I know they're a very good football team. They have a lot of team speed and are very well coached. Woodville has the size advantage and can match up with Kirbyville's speed. The key to the game for Kirbyville is whether or not their defense can set the edge and contain the speed of Woodville. The key to the game for Woodville is preventing the big plays. If Woodville cam contain the speed and not allow big plays, they will win this game. 

I may be biased again, but I think Woodville takes this one at home....

Woodville 42

Kirbyville 38

2 minutes ago, Sfajack2002 said:

Weapons not gonna beat a full team!!! Not this time!!!

East Chambers fans said the same thing 2 yrs in a row. Woodville is having a good yr. My hats off to you for that. But Kirbyville is gonna be more than you're prepared for. This is a down yr for us. A rebuilding yr. Woodville on the other hand is having one of their best yrs ever. Yet it's supposed to be a competitive game. What does that tell you about experience and talent? Kirbyville by at least a TD.