Lumberton at Vidor predictions...

mytwocents-28

31 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Just talked to a few players. Vidor more than remembers last year and they are looking for payback. I don't see it being that close.

I know they are playing with a purpose, and are determined, and add to those that  they got their outstanding qb back.. But will that be enough to make up for last year? It's basically yalls same offense verses our same defense (9 returning), and to my knowledge y'all were held to around 100 total yards. I can't remember the exact numbers. That's a lot of ground to make up.

With all that being said, I'm no dummy. A good team like Vidor looking for revenge could be a dangerous thing!

31 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I know they are playing with a purpose, and are determined, and add to those that  they got their outstanding qb back.. But will that be enough to make up for last year? It's basically yalls same offense verses our same defense (9 returning), and to my knowledge y'all were held to around 100 total yards. I can't remember the exact numbers. That's a lot of ground to make up.

With all that being said, I'm no dummy. A good team like Vidor looking for revenge could be a dangerous thing!

Not really. A few things have been changed. Like kolby humble is in the halfback position instead of qb. And that position suits him way better. And we have q back there as well. Plus last year I believe we had a different fullback.

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

Vidor should make short work of Lumberton, 42-10 over by the end of third qt!

This game will be a lot closer than 42-10, probably a one or two score difference either way.  I believe Lumberton is better than a lot of folks on this board give them credit for. They basically beat themselves with mistakes in the Livingston game.  

47 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

You know with all the Vidorites coming out of the woodworks........... Im picking CHUMPERTON......... By like 14 points.............................................. But then again, I missed 9 last week on my pick ems.........

You feeling alright today?? Lol I'm actually kinda disappointed in this pick.

3 hours ago, Stattrax said:

You know with all the Vidorites coming out of the woodworks........... Im picking CHUMPERTON......... By like 14 points.............................................. But then again, I missed 9 last week on my pick ems.........

Let's make a wager on that stat. Put your money where your mouth is.

7 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

They will put out 100+ yards every quarter.

23 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

they are gonna take the Ltrain to the woodshed, lol  I can tell you it wont be pretty, Lumberton isn't that good at all in my honest opinion.

1 hour ago, biaplayer said:

they are gonna take the Ltrain to the woodshed, lol  I can tell you it wont be pretty, Lumberton isn't that good at all in my honest opinion.

I respect that opinion, I can't really blame anyone for thinking that way to be honest. I don't think we'll get beat that bad. I think we have a good chance at winning, but if it doesn't happen it won't be a huge surprise 

we will all know come Friday night at about 10 pm. Then we can discuss it. Right Now I think the game of the week is PAM and NED. Everyone has their opinions on how this game will turn out. I still think PAM is going to beat them down by 14 but I could be wrong. If im right and they loose two in a row, throw in a loss from the UIL if they ever make a damn decision and it could be trouble for The dogs come MCM weekend. Very important game this week. I will be deer hunting out of town but I will for sure be listening to the game on 560 am. I would listen to our game but haven't found it on Iheart radio.

17 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

we will all know come Friday night at about 10 pm. Then we can discuss it. Right Now I think the game of the week is PAM and NED. Everyone has their opinions on how this game will turn out. I still think PAM is going to beat them down by 14 but I could be wrong. If im right and they loose two in a row, throw in a loss from the UIL if they ever make a damn decision and it could be trouble for The dogs come MCM weekend. Very important game this week. I will be deer hunting out of town but I will for sure be listening to the game on 560 am. I would listen to our game but haven't found it on Iheart radio.

Save yourself the headache.... Listening to our games is brutal...... You know that... Wish the "Bull" was still doing them..... The difference between our games and Nederlands on the radio are unreal... Our guys cant even call a formation....