Vidor 29 Nederland 28/FINAL (OT)

WOSgrad

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

He did not flip off the crowd smh.... I'm sitting close enough to see... he actually did a thumbs up. It was because of a vidor cop that I guess said something to the side judge... I don't care what Nederland people say, this feels like rivalry...I guess when vidor is our playing you, it has that feel...and I guess ol blaysin got yanked for the walk on neumann found from some other school. Ned qb's have terrible arms lol...Vincent gonna have fun next week.

Thats part of the plan. :)

3 minutes ago, Proud Dawg said:

Refs missed on both sides. Of you are gonna lose the game cause of a refs call, then you should play better. Matthew's have the crowd the thumbs up. Really classy. Or maybe he was just throwing his V's up

BS. No interference and you punt. We'll see how fair the "officiating" is in the second half.

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

He did not flip off the crowd smh.... I'm sitting close enough to see... he actually did a thumbs up. It was because of a vidor cop that I guess said something to the side judge... I don't care what Nederland people say, this feels like rivalry...I guess when vidor is our playing you, it has that feel...and I guess ol blaysin got yanked for the walk on neumann found from some other school. Ned qb's have terrible arms lol...Vincent gonna have fun next week.

It's the biggest lopsided rivalry I've ever seen 

I'm at work and all I hear is blah blah blah,the refs are cheating us blah blah blah. C'mon man, refs and bad calls are part of the game you have to find a way to rise up and get past that. If you cant get past that then dogs will come back and take this game from Vidor and like somebody else said they are from the Houston area and don't give two craps about who the Nederland Bulldogs or Vidor Pirates are. Now if they are making bad calls then they just suck but not because they are bias to one of the teams.

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

That wasn't a thumbs up. Who you trying to kid?

Ned gets the ball to start the second half. Should be fun.

I'm sitting right behind the darn bench. If it was, you don't think a flag would have been thrown?? He did it in front of the refs... hope vidor run you loud mouths off the field and board...if not, it will happen next week

17 minutes ago, Proud Dawg said:

Shoulda, coulda, woulda is a mentality that is not conducive to winning. Excuses from the trailer park

Classy.  Can't convince you are better on the field so you put down a whole town.  You guys are putting down Vidor like the other Dawgs...  Summer Creek.  Sad.

As to the incident on the track. It appeared that a person of the law approached the side line judge on on the sideline and had some words that were not well received. The official asked him to return to the track. The law officer appeared to continue to his dialog. The officials asked Mathews to have the man removed. The law man did so.