Vidor 29 Nederland 28/FINAL (OT)

WOSgrad

16 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

How many kids did Nederland play last Friday who attended even one day of pre school in PA?  

16 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

How many kids did Nederland play last Friday who attended even one day of pre school in PA?  

Indianforever all ready made my point for me. Read his post. That will be all. Thank You.  Good luck to all teams the rest of the season. Hope everybody stays healthy.

2 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

I wouldn't count the dogs out yet wierd things have been going on but i don't think there done yet,the vidor game could have went either way,if #7 was in there they might have won the thing who knows,but what i do know it kind of looks like vidor might be the team to beat,but if ned cant find a way to keep it close or beat Pam there season could be over,but i will never count out LN until he is out,there's still some ball to be played before we say it's the worst team that they have had in a while,jmo.

Compared to recent years, theyre statistically on the lower end of the scale 

29 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Speaking of avoiding a real question.

I know one that didn't play Friday night but I digress. I was making a general point  which Indianforever confirmed. As my earlier post stated. I believe Neumann & Faircloth are excellent coaches but good coaching only gets you so far. You need good athletes to win championships. I hope the kid is ruled eligible to play. But let's not be ignorant to the fact. Good game the other night both teams played hard. Game could have went either way. And I expect PNG along with the rest of the district will be hard fought games. As I said before good luck the rest of the season. Hope everyone stays healthy.