Vidor 29 Nederland 28/FINAL (OT)

WOSgrad

28 minutes ago, bigdog said:

I will say this, Vidor's D will struggle with strong passing offenses. PNG and PAM will be able to move the ball.

Yep, as long as the interference laundry is flying like it did tonight. Great first TD drive you guys had (not). BTW, looks like y'all need to work on your pass defense.

8 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Keep on thinking that lildog. Btw how do you want your crow??

You'll notice that I didn't make a prediction other than a close game.  As far as crow goes , win more than once every six or seven years and have the overall standings not 50 games in Neds favor and then we will talk.

2 minutes ago, bigdog said:

You'll notice that I didn't make a prediction other than a close game.  As far as crow goes , win more than once every six or seven years and have the overall standings not 50 games in Neds favor and then we will talk.

Typical response from a BULLDAWGS fan... Bringing up records from years past..FOOTBALL WASNT CREATED IN MIDCOUNTY.. 

4 minutes ago, vidor96pirates said:

If Raidergirl was at this game the UIL would for sure be getting a call.  Those refs blew. Especially the phantom hold on the 80 yard run by Leckelt at the end of the game.  Talk about a moment changer.  Just let the boys play geez.  Worst refs I've probably ever seen. 

UTFanatic on the phone with them right now. 

7 minutes ago, vidor96pirates said:

If Raidergirl was at this game the UIL would for sure be getting a call.  Those refs blew. Especially the phantom hold on the 80 yard run by Leckelt at the end of the game.  Talk about a moment changer.  Just let the boys play geez.  Worst refs I've probably ever seen. 

In all honesty, a penalty can be called on just able every play.  Seasoned refs are good at  spotting the blatant ones vs minor ones.  You are 100% right, the players should determine the outcome.  

8 minutes ago, vidor96pirates said:

Speaking of that, has anyone heard the UIL's decision for last weeks game?? Is Lumberton 1-2 or 2-1 now? lol