Vidor 29 Nederland 28/FINAL (OT)

WOSgrad

1 minute ago, Piratediehard said:

Past is past... Let's talk about tonight... Crow is being served at Bobbys home style cooking! Where's biaplayer, chorizo and the others that doubted the Pirates!! 

Lol. If I remember correctly the last time Vidor beat Ned they won only one game after that the rest of the year . Don't get ahead of yourself. :)

Phone died. Congrats to Vidor on the win. Helluva game to watch! As soon as it went to overtime I knew the Pirates would go for two if they scored. Solid team....they'll give every other team in the district fits as well.

As for Nederland it doesn't get any easier going on the road to play PAM next week. Hopefully Neumann has a good game plan ready cause they have tons of talent and speed (Vincent, Hines, Jones, ect.) Also hoping we start to get healthy soon Lange (ankle), Fernandez (concussion), Simmons (ankle), and the whole Leday situation. Not having Simmons tonight hurt us cause he runs hard.

3 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Lol. If I remember correctly the last time Vidor beat Ned they won only one game after that the rest of the year . Don't get ahead of yourself. :)

I'm not ahead of myself, stating facts.... They talked noise all week... Time to man up and face the music.. Do I think PAM, PNG, LUMBERTON are wins.... Hell no, it's Texas football. Anything can happen

44 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

Took all vidor had. They better play better in the future. Can't beat a team by one in OT with a third string QB and 2nd RB. 

46 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

Took all vidor had. They better play better in the future. Can't beat a team by one in OT with a third string QB and 2nd RB. 

What happen to your 1st & 2nd string QB?

2 minutes ago, Piratediehard said:

I'm not ahead of myself, stating facts.... They talked noise all week... Time to man up and face the music.. Do I think PAM, PNG, LUMBERTON are wins.... Hell no, it's Texas football. Anything can happen

Ecstatic if we get 2 out of those 3.  Happy with one out of three.  We are still first D2 rep if we win the games we should win. 

9 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Took all nederville and their officials had and you still couldn't do it. Play it in Vidor where it should have been played puppypower.

Hey hey that wasn't me. however being  "recent" grad of ned, bulldogs can be sore losers, you gotta think, we were use to dominating district, 5 DC is impressive you have to admit and 34 straight district wins, so it's hard for them to swallow a loss. I choose to enjoy the games and not get all caught up in the emotions. Not a way to live life. Vidor has a hard hard running team and people gotta use to another teams turn to win and take DC, does that make any sense? Vidor isn't the same team you can write off anymore, they will have a successful season no doubt.great W pirates