Vidor 29 Nederland 28/FINAL (OT)

WOSgrad

1 minute ago, Bulldogpower said:

Well aware of it, PA had the option to stay in their previous district, got tired of not hanging with the big boys so dropped. I hope they win of petes sake, oh and I would know, got family in the PAISD, so if heard the talk about it

Oh you one of those ppl, ok now I know who im dealing with. Smh good grief 

4 minutes ago, Curelover32 said:

Don't worry Buddy.  He is just trying to pee in everyone's cornflakes because his team lost.  There are sore losers in this world.

Sorry guys! My stupid brother is stirring the pot!!! I gave him my phone assuming he loggged in under HIS account! I've been working and haven't had it! Don't roast me to bad before I post this! Lol 

53 minutes ago, NDNation said:

So are you saying Vidor wouldn't have won if Laday would have been in?

I'm just curious where in that you got Vidor wouldn't have won, just trying to ruffle some feathers. Just saying he became the starter and took the starting position away from the other two guys. So what that tells me is that he plays the position better, then which also tells me makes the team better. So you take it however you want to spin it. Its going to be a pure shame if they come back and say he is eligible but had to miss a big game like this and at the end of the year it comes back to this game being the deciding factor. Vidor deserved the Win, that's not what this question is about