WOSgrad

Guest ECBucFan
9 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

9 hours ago, eagleswoodville#1 said:

Woodville! 2-point good! 

Q2 0:17

Woodville 48

Warren 0

Up by 46 in the 2nd quarter and still going for 2 after each TD?

Perhaps there is more to the story than meets the eye. Does WV just not kick Xpt's by design? 

I have seen every game and we don't kick extra points ! Nobody tried to run up the score in this game . Warren did crazy things , refusing to punt in the game giving us a short field . They didn't  attempt a punt to help themselves out until the game was way out of hand. In the second have our starters played one series and that was it . After that the coaches did a great job having mass meetings pulling together entire units of offenses and defense . These backs ups practices all year and wait their turn you can not ask them not to play hard ! You can ask Warren to run a different offense to give their kids a chance ! They are running the Wishbone , this offense was built on the ONE play that Warren does not run , the triple option and to run it you need 3 and 3.5 ft splits , Warren did not do either ! If people want to complain complain to Warren for putting their kids in a unsuccessful situation but as for Woodville, we played with CLASS ! 

I am not going to lie, there is nothing I like better than beating your rival in whatever sport it is.  There is nothing I hate worse than to have a running clock because you are getting beat that bad or just taking a knee to keep from scoring.  If the score ends up being 100 to 0, I am fine with that.  I hate being shown mercy on the football field.  There are only two Warren  posters on this board regular and that is me and 88Warrior .  Neither one of us have been on here complaining or accusing anyway of being classless.  It is what it is.  I do not recall a parade though.  My two cents.