Protesting during the anthem?

5GallonBucket

4 minutes ago, baddog said:

I got pulled over in my own neighborhood for looking suspicious.....seriously. They are doing their job and the public is safer for it. Inconvenience takes a back seat to safety.

And this is my point.  Police don't pull over suspicious individuals....crime is committed...Headline reads:  COPS TURNED BLIND EYE.  Police inconveniences someone....Headline:  COPS RACIALLY PROFILING. 

NO WIN for cops.

And yes there are injustices happening and I don't condone those and violators should be prosecuted. 

13 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

In Missouri, BLM burned down their own neighborhood.  At least Trump not burning nothing down.

Tulsa Oklahoma 1921 and many other cities whites have burned down black neighborhoods. Killed, raped and jailed innocent folks. Don't care about blm but its not new. Just no hanging and raping by blm. Wish you concerned national anthem folks were around then. Americans are guilty of bad things, that the hardin county history books dont tell.

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

Tulsa Oklahoma 1921 and many other cities whites have burned down black neighborhoods. Killed, raped and jailed innocent folks. Don't care about blm but its not new. Just no hanging and raping by blm. Wish you concerned national anthem folks were around then. Americans are guilty of bad things, that the hardin county history books dont tell.

This is what would happen to those folks for not saluting while the anthem is played in North Korea. Here, we sit idly by while you spit on the flag of the country where you live. Personally, I would leave, and still might should Hillary pull it off.

16 hours ago, new tobie said:
2 hours ago, new tobie said:

And whites have killed, raped and jailed innocent whites too

Whats that stat on black on black crime again