October 1-2,2016-RCSSPORTS Super16 Extravaganza-Pasadena High School

Mamba

2 minutes ago, Who That said:

Who you got in this game  ?

Man, I'm bad enough picking games during the regular season!  I have no clue in these fall league games.  With full rosters and regular season, you would have to probably favor Sam Houston.  They went 34-5 in 6A last year and beat Cy Lakes before being eliminated by Atascocita.  I would think the matchup between point guards would be worth the price of admission.  

By the way, I am assuming this is the old Sam Houston.  I think they changed their name to Houston Math & Science or something like that. 

3 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Man, I'm bad enough picking games during the regular season!  I have no clue in these fall league games.  With full rosters and regular season, you would have to probably favor Sam Houston.  They went 34-5 in 6A last year and beat Cy Lakes before being eliminated by Atascocita.  I would think the matchup between point guards would be worth the price of admission.  

By the way, I am assuming this is the old Sam Houston.  I think they changed their name to Houston Math & Science or something like that. 

I believe the Houston Math & Science is a different school bUT yes they can ball.. When I look up Sam Houston it keeps given me South Houston High..

4 minutes ago, Who That said:

I believe the Houston Math & Science is a different school bUT yes they can ball.. When I look up Sam Houston it keeps given me South Houston High..

Mamba could probably tell us for sure.  MaxPreps has the old Sam Houston as Math & Science anyway.  But I can't keep up with these name changes!  

Sam Houston will feature Kendric Davis,Marlon Jackson and transfer 6'7 Jacob Wiley from SATCH. Davis is extremely competitive to the point he will almost will his team to a victory. Havent seen too many kids approach the game like he does. I would go with Silsbee because hey i despise all Houston teams lolll... SETX all the way no but seriously after our game im gonna stick around and watch this one. 

23 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Sam Houston will feature Kendric Davis,Marlon Jackson and transfer 6'7 Jacob Wiley from SATCH. Davis is extremely competitive to the point he will almost will his team to a victory. Havent seen too many kids approach the game like he does. I would go with Silsbee because hey i despise all Houston teams lolll... SETX all the way no but seriously after our game im gonna stick around and watch this one. 

Wow.  I didn't know they got Wiley.  Wish I could see this one.  You're 100 percent right on Davis.  That kid is a dog.  Silsbee also has some of those.  Should be a good one to stick around for.  You guys keep us updated!

9 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Wow.  I didn't know they got Wiley.  Wish I could see this one.  You're 100 percent right on Davis.  That kid is a dog.  Silsbee also has some of those.  Should be a good one to stick around for.  You guys keep us updated!

I think my Tigers will be just fine. They have some dawgs also so we will see. Playing these big teams only make you stronger glad coach plays in tournaments like this. Long as they play together it should be a close game I'm definitely trying to make that one.

16 hours ago, kingjames said:

I think my Tigers will be just fine. They have some dawgs also so we will see. Playing these big teams only make you stronger glad coach plays in tournaments like this. Long as they play together it should be a close game I'm definitely trying to make that one.

Absolutely.  Will be a good test to see how they handle a team with a legit big and this will be one of the rare games where probably the best guard on the floor probably isn't a Tiger.  Mamba isn't exaggerating with Davis.  Saw him go blow for blow with one of the top senior guards in the State and he took over several games in the 6A playoffs last summer.  Decided to commit early to Jamie Dixon and TCU.   Plus it will be fun to watch the verbal sparring because he likes to talk as much or more as some of the Silsbee players.  But I agree with you I think this one will be close.  Silsbee just has that chemistry that puts them right there with almost any team.  And win or lose, if Silsbee is right there with Sam Houston, that's pretty big IMO. 

Really wish I could see this one.  As far as fall tournament games go, about as good as it gets.