#17 Arkansas vs #10 Texas A&M

king

Very impressive win Aggies.  Despite a lackluster game against La Tech, Arkansas is a good team.  And with Auburn beating LSU today, I think A&M is clearly the 2nd best team in the conference.  I've drank the kool aid before (especially year before last) but maybe you guys can hold it together this year come October.  Otherwise, Coach September will likely be gone.  A good convincing win to build on to be sure.  Congrats guys. 

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Defense playing like Wrecking Crew is the difference.

I know Watson had a lot of steam coming into the season.  But if I'm an NFL GM, I don't think I can name a player in CFB I would take number 1 over Garrett.  The pass rusher has become like the QB and the left tackle in the NFL in terms of value.  He would be at the top of my board for what little that's worth. 

6 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Ags 366 yards rushing 

Arky 120

A freshman and a QB each out rushed the entire Arkansas team by themselves.  You still with us Buddy?

He saw the writing on the wall before the game even started. Just be sure to give him a dose when he pops his head back in! Nice win last night! Hopefully Trevor doesn't do to y'all what he did to the dirt burglars and rip your hearts out later in the season.