Vidor at Nederland predictions

mytwocents-28

3 hours ago, NDNation said:

Look past who we've played. The kid is a sophomore and comes out the 1st game poised and patient. He makes good decisions. I think he's ahead of the game for his age.

you can't look past who they played because thats all you have to go on as far as how good he is or suspect he is.those teams was on par with his maturity and age!! silsbee and GCM was like playing a JV team...lets wait to see against better comp. hell lumberton is bad, but even they came out and gave the purple dancing fairies some what of a different look and made them work a little.

1 hour ago, sportsfan_01 said:

I have a serious question.  Before the Vidor and central game, there was little concern with Vidor.  Central was picked by many to place high in the district.  Then vidor won and everyone discredited central instead of giving credit to Vidor.  My question is.  What if Vidor wins Friday?  What will be said then?  

i already said after vidor beat central, they could very well be the second best team in the district. preseason  is just projections. some pan out, some don't. it has been agreed that central have the players, but coaching is bringing them down fast!!

12 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Good call XX Man.  Sure do hope you're right!

Vidor has what it takes. Too many times, the kids on the field, listen to the fans in the stadium. Vidor just needs to ignore them, and do what they are good at, and that is playing smash mouth football!

14 hours ago, Brubaker said:

You mean a group that has the best cornerback in the country may be their weakness... sounds gloomy

im just telling you what I saw if you would have seen the drop passes that central threw to the left side, and the couple they caught on the right side, yes I would say secondary is suspect, doesn't mean they are bad by no means just were I think someone can attack them and be successful.

7 hours ago, sportsfan_01 said:

I have a serious question.  Before the Vidor and central game, there was little concern with Vidor.  Central was picked by many to place high in the district.  Then vidor won and everyone discredited central instead of giving credit to Vidor.  My question is.  What if Vidor wins Friday?  What will be said then?  

gotta love the silence :)

Vidor has Nederland's full attention, they are very good.  Vidor appears to be a fairly heavy favorite, there are no illusions on this side of the river.  It will be a donnybrook for certain.  I thought we had already been over all this before the season when Buddy G handed down the predictions on Vidor?

2 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

Vidor has Nederland's full attention, they are very good.  Vidor appears to be a fairly heavy favorite, there are no illusions on this side of the river.  It will be a donnybrook for certain.  I thought we had already been over all this before the season when Buddy G handed down the predictions on Vidor?

Ppl laughed, but they not laughing now lol. Can you imagine this board Friday night if Vidor does win?  Server overload like the real l-train days. 

24 minutes ago, chorizo said:

The dogs will show you non-believers again Friday night..isn't this an every season thing...might not be as close as expected by many!!!!

That's what I'm thinking. Everyone thinking dogs are down, and the games have been close in the past. I think Neds going to blow out Vidor. Then everybody's going back to the drawing board.