Vidor at Nederland predictions

mytwocents-28

4 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

I will say it agian,VIDOR will not win the game just by running that same crap,our def is too good they will stop that run so get ready im warning you just like i warned l train with all the hype they were riding on,if vidor can't pass any to mix it up and be more balanced,and for the smart guy over there that said we have never seen there off he's smoking the stuff H clinton is on,a good def will shut that run down and Png has a good def,i'm not going to say what the score will be but Png wins this one with no problem.

they can't be that good according to PNG fans and others...heck if Vidor does throw, PNG will be in trouble....the secondary is suspect.

26 minutes ago, pakronos said:

they can't be that good according to PNG fans and others...heck if Vidor does throw, PNG will be in trouble....the secondary is suspect.

As much as I disagree, I'll let the kid keep on winning and prove himself. I have never seen him fail yet. 

1 hour ago, AdvoSETexas said:

Why does Vidor think that Nederland is their rivals??? Only rivals Nederland has is PN&G.

Vidor has a very good football team and runs the same offense that Baytown Lee does but a whole lot better.

Should be a great game, make sure everyone is well hydrated because it is going to be a hot one Friday night.

It was a Nederland poster that referenced this as a rival game.  

2 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

As much as I disagree, I'll let the kid keep on winning and prove himself. I have never seen him fail yet. 

secondary. just being honest, the jury is still out on the kid...i really don't know how much you know about the "honor, pride, tradition" over there...feel free to inbox me if you don't. with that being said, what has he REALLY proven?? he can can out play a JV team in silsbee??? silsbee varsity was SMALL AND SLOW. goose creek well, my dead grandma can sling it around on them. well lumberton is lumberton. i think PAM, nederland, vidor, and even central will show him he's not as far long as you and reservation may think. yes, he is athletic and gifted...which is why imo it's detrimental to him by playing at pn-g....and no that's not saying i/we would want him at PAM because he would be on JV right now. inbox me...

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

secondary. just being honest, the jury is still out on the kid...i really don't know how much you know about the "honor, pride, tradition" over there...feel free to inbox me if you don't. with that being said, what has he REALLY proven?? he can can out play a JV team in silsbee??? silsbee varsity was SMALL AND SLOW. goose creek well, my dead grandma can sling it around on them. well lumberton is lumberton. i think PAM, nederland, vidor, and even central will show him he's not as far long as you and reservation may think. yes, he is athletic and gifted...which is why imo it's detrimental to him by playing at pn-g....and no that's not saying i/we would want him at PAM because he would be on JV right now. inbox me...

Look past who we've played. The kid is a sophomore and comes out the 1st game poised and patient. He makes good decisions. I think he's ahead of the game for his age.

For you ill informed posters on Vidor's non existent passing game, I heard Coach Neumann on Ch 6 News at Six say that Vidor had 10 yards passing this year, and the Dogs would be working on their pass defense.  He then grinned, which for him is like busting out, rolling on the floor laughing lol.  Great coach.  So, two good coaches.  Two good football teams.  Two great fan bases.   Two undefeated District Teams.  Two (to, too) close to call?

man this thread is off track. Of Crosby would nott have gotten  beat then I would attribute it to Crosby high jacking. Looks like we got some honorary cougs up in here.  Nederland by 14. I said rivalry as a joke. Should be good but the rivalry is waiting for us at the end of the road. And no matter how well they play or what they say, png people are nervous to play us. Definition of ownership

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

Lol ok

6 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Best be glad he's not at PAM...at least at PNG he has a good coach. BF is good with the QB's

Got 3 straight QBs to college, Kadon will be #4 after this yr and Keitha Jones after next yr #5, our QB coach does a good job as well. :)

I have a serious question.  Before the Vidor and central game, there was little concern with Vidor.  Central was picked by many to place high in the district.  Then vidor won and everyone discredited central instead of giving credit to Vidor.  My question is.  What if Vidor wins Friday?  What will be said then?  

1 hour ago, sportsfan_01 said:

I have a serious question.  Before the Vidor and central game, there was little concern with Vidor.  Central was picked by many to place high in the district.  Then vidor won and everyone discredited central instead of giving credit to Vidor.  My question is.  What if Vidor wins Friday?  What will be said then?  

It'll be one of two things:

1-  Dadum UTfanatic, you forgot to turn on the sprinklers.  Or,

2 -  Them %##£€# Refs (highly unlikely since half the crew will be Bulldog graduates).  :) 

Sorry sportsfan, you were being serious.  Prozac prescriptions will go up at Nederland pharmacies.

8 minutes ago, REBgp said:

It'll be one of two things:

1-  Dadum UTfanatic, you forgot to turn on the sprinklers.  Or,

2 -  Them %##£€# Refs (highly unlikely since half the crew will be Bulldog graduates).  :) 

Sorry sportsfan, you were being serious.  Prozac prescriptions will go up at Nederland pharmacies.

Accurate! +1!