Vidor at Nederland predictions

mytwocents-28

1 hour ago, indianforever said:

im going to do the bulldogs a favor. im going with vidor in a close one so that means Nederland will win

I agree it'll be close (barring one team getting fumblitis).  Heck, it was close last year and Vidor had a dismal season & Ned wins Dist.  This will be a hard nose football game.  

19 hours ago, outanup said:

Yep...they used the same blue print that we use on the Injuns. We run the ball down yalls throat, and keep the next best thing Injun O off the field. Woulda, Shoulda, Coulda....Isnt that how it goes? Lol!!!!

I will say it agian,VIDOR will not win the game just by running that same crap,our def is too good they will stop that run so get ready im warning you just like i warned l train with all the hype they were riding on,if vidor can't pass any to mix it up and be more balanced,and for the smart guy over there that said we have never seen there off he's smoking the stuff H clinton is on,a good def will shut that run down and Png has a good def,i'm not going to say what the score will be but Png wins this one with no problem.

with that being said we will need a better defense each week as the level of play increases as the weeks progress. We will have a hard time stopping PAM, Running back is sneaky fast, offensive line is decent in size, have one above average receiver think his name Is  Angelle, Defensive line will give us fits, only weakness I have seen is secondary if that is a weakness, I think PNG can move the ball on them, but I think we need to finish off every drive we start and cant have no penalties.,

2 hours ago, biaplayer said:

with that being said we will need a better defense each week as the level of play increases as the weeks progress. We will have a hard time stopping PAM, Running back is sneaky fast, offensive line is decent in size, have one above average receiver think his name Is  Angelle, Defensive line will give us fits, only weakness I have seen is secondary if that is a weakness, I think PNG can move the ball on them, but I think we need to finish off every drive we start and cant have no penalties.,

If by "sneaky" fast you mean fastest offensive player in the district, then I agree. I'd call that "super" fast. I haven't seen the kid in person, but he looks really quick on the highlights.

2 hours ago, biaplayer said:

You mean a group that has the best cornerback in the country may be their weakness... sounds gloomy

13 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

You mean a group that has the best cornerback in the country may be their weakness... sounds gloomy

I assume he's referring to the CB on the opposite side. I cringed every time they threw in his direction last week. He still has some learning to do but come time to play the mid-county schools I think we'll have Angelle in that spot. Our safeties are good as well. 

5 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Just hope Vidor's CB's can cover the Ned receivers.  And when Vidor unveils their new spread, no huddle offense, the Bulldogs D will be surprised with their 9 in the box.  Can't wait :) 

You being funny but if im Mathews I'd do just that first offensive possession. 

14 minutes ago, AdvoSETexas said:

Why does Vidor think that Nederland is their rivals??? Only rivals Nederland has is PN&G.

Vidor has a very good football team and runs the same offense that Baytown Lee does but a whole lot better.

Should be a great game, make sure everyone is well hydrated because it is going to be a hot one Friday night.

vidor doesn't think nerdland is their rival. Period! Can we please move past this??

1 minute ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Yeah, if theres one thing the Nederland staff is known for, its Not making adjustments 

Just imagine your playing linebacker for Ned, and first defensive play Vidor, of all teams, comes out in the spread.  Lol, it'd have to throw you for a loop.  Durn sure would me.  Not that it's going to happen, just speculating.