Vidor at Nederland predictions

mytwocents-28

Vidor in a tight ballgame,this group has taken their beatings for a cpl yrs,this is the group(9/8) to get it done=best shot & a 3 gm dist win streak on the line(3) straight=HUGE for the Pirate program.Not very often you get a early shot @Ned that lost alot of 2015 talents.Longer the season goes=harder to beat the Bulldogs(bank on that)So guess I better get a Butchers Corner grub bet going w/Jake while Ned is in transition=you in Jake:)

1 hour ago, liltex said:

Vidor in a tight ballgame,this group has taken their beatings for a cpl yrs,this is the group(9/8) to get it done=best shot & a 3 gm dist win streak on the line(3) straight=HUGE for the Pirate program.Not very often you get a early shot @Ned that lost alot of 2015 talents.Longer the season goes=harder to beat the Bulldogs(bank on that)So guess I better get a Butchers Corner grub bet going w/Jake while Ned is in transition=you in Jake:)

Silly question. You know I am in for the wager. We usually defend this style of offense well. We should be ultra focused if we have to forfeit the Livingston win or undefeated in district if we don't. I look for a big effort from the Dogs either way. Been a long time since Vidor won in Nederland which is surprising since according to their fans we play them in Nederland 4 out of every 5 years lol. Dogs ARGHHH ready!

Dogs 24

Pirates 20

I do think the Pirates have the athletes and the horses to get it done.  I don't think Central is a bad football team, and they beat them up with that running game.  Nederland will need to strap it up tight, but I think they win at home in a close one.  Good thing we play them at home 4 out of 5 years, I agree.... Oh by the way, the Good Lord is currently watering the field for us, UTFan, you can take the rest of the week off and check back on Thursday to make sure our turf is ready to go.

I see this being a shoot out with turnovers and whatever defense gets the one or two stops being the difference. Not gonna make a prediction but I will say this. With quirante, leckelt, and humble back there it's looking like it did in 2011 and this year I don't think Ned has the personnel to keep up.

3 minutes ago, NDOMAKONG said:

That 2011 backfield was something else, I dont see yall quite at that level, but very good no doubt.  And correct, this is not the 2011 Ned. defense, but they are solid. Question in my mind will be how Vidor handles the Nederland passing attack.  It is starting to peak.

Is that passing attack good as BH's??

Also for Vidor folks: um what adjustments were made to that defense after week 1?

2 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

That's what makes me worry to be honest is there isn't much film on y'all's passing. But I'm confident that if we can dominate ozen's passing game like we did then we can atleast limit y'all's.

Ozen have a passing game really?? 

On September 18, 2016 at 3:21 PM, NDOMAKONG said:

He played defense, it was at your place, so you're saying he didnt play linebacker that game?

Montana was moved up as a freshman and started as a LB towards the end of the 2009 season. So, for sure he was playing as a starting LB in the 2010 season. He did not begin play at QB until 2011 as a junior.