Vidor at Nederland predictions

mytwocents-28

9 hours ago, Curelover32 said:

Just more reason to keep the foot on the pedal and run it up.  But unlike the MC coaches, Matthews has more class than that.

Most of those 57 wins happened these kids grandparents played.  Man, you guys are cocky for a team that just recently won their first DC in decades.  

I suppose 5 straight DC does make you cocky. Iv always respected Matthews, cause he really respects the dogs. Him and LN have a great relationship. No sense in dirtying up your competition, not heathy 

6 hours ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Not really, you think you know Nederland, but you dont.  They just havent had much go their way this year.

No, I know nederland. They looked like a Jr High team against WOS. I didn't think they would do much, but Neuman apparently has them moving in the right direction. Then again, it was at Nederland.

When Vidor was going for 2 to win the game in OT, there was a delay of game penalty which was never assessed. Would they go for 2 from eight yards out?

I also think PI should be a spot foul.

Good game Vidor. Wish you luck the rest of the season. Nederland never quit and showed lots if pride being down 21-7 and coming back to tie and take the lead. Very good game.