Vidor at Nederland predictions

mytwocents-28

14 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

Every year the one team that scares the crap out of me is Vidor. I still wished we played them first to start District. If we play the clock control game I feel we win this. Go Dogs

Yall gonna water the field this year again or no? 

18 hours ago, REBgp said:

I think it does depend on who's at QB.  If the currently suspended QB is not cleared, Vidor wins by two TD's.  If he gets the Green light, it will be close.  

As of now, Vidor wins this game, easy. 

Vidor has beat Ned 4 times since 1985.   Margin of victory has been about 4 pts with the exception of 2010.  I wouldn't expect a blowout if they do win.  Also,  1985 was probably the last time they won in Ned.

24 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Vidor has beat Ned 4 times since 1985.   Margin of victory has been about 4 pts with the exception of 2010.  I wouldn't expect a blowout if they do win.  Also,  1985 was probably the last time they won in Ned.

I've watched Vidor vs Ned football games since before most on this Forum were born.  With that said, if Vidor beats Ned by more that 1point, it'll be an "easy" victory.  And don't try those Jedi Muddy Field tricks lol.

BTW, I think the UIL needs to get off their duff and make a decision.  It's not fair for anyone involved.

13 minutes ago, outanup said:

Wasnt there either but the word is he likes to tote the mail. His ability to run adds another dimension that must be accounted for. Im thinking a close game, and I like our chances.

In the highlights he ran some poor Gander over smh. Kid looks like he's 5'8 140lbs soaking wet but he seems tough! 

I think it's safe to say no one really knows how this game will turn out. Both teams are coming in with two wins, but still with a lot of questions. Can you fairly judge Nederland off of wins over Livingston and Lee? And the same can be said about Vidor over Central and Ozen? Regardless of records, these two teams play each other close and hard. Each team has its strengthens and weaknesses. I just hope for a good hard fought game with no injuries and a Pirate victory. Good luck to both teams. 

45 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

In the highlights he ran some poor Gander over smh. Kid looks like he's 5'8 140lbs soaking wet but he seems tough! 

Bingo, hes physical, was.playing quite.a bit.of.LB. against Livingston, he likes the contact.  He was blocking quite a bit.on several running plays.  The way Neumann preaches physical football, this may be the guy.

3 hours ago, bigdog said:

Because we play every year in nederville. Let's see, where did we play last year; Oh, puppy poo stadium. WTH, how does that work? 

1 hour ago, Past Pirate said:

I think it's safe to say no one really knows how this game will turn out. Both teams are coming in with two wins, but still with a lot of questions. Can you fairly judge Nederland off of wins over Livingston and Lee? And the same can be said about Vidor over Central and Ozen? Regardless of records, these two teams play each other close and hard. Each team has its strengthens and weaknesses. I just hope for a good hard fought game with no injuries and a Pirate victory. Good luck to both teams. 

I think I know how it is going to turn out. Dogs go home with their tails between their legs.,