WOS-Houston KIPP Northeast

tennisbc

3 minutes ago, ladybug33 said:

We are playing these guys on Friday right? I saw the Silsbee thread, but I thought we could discuss these guys. We never over look an opponent  I wonder if the weather will cancel this game? Any word if someone will air this game? I bet Kennedale will be scouting this one, or do you guys think that they were at the BC game last week. I have more questions this week than trash talk Ha Ha Ha.  Who know this charter school is pulling from many parts of Houston, they may come to Orange and pay tuff.

Lmaoooooo!!!!!  I've seen more ppl from WOS bring up Gilmer today on various sites and apps more than I've seen em bring up this game or Silsbee next week. I think there are a few folks overlooking right into Arlington. :)

Come into Orange and play tuff? Them ppl coming only cause CT feeding em lol

4 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Lmaoooooo!!!!!  I've seen more ppl from WOS bring up Gilmer today on various sites and apps more than I've seen em bring up this game or Silsbee next week. I think there are a few folks overlooking right into Arlington. :)

Lmbo

6 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

Word on the street is that there are still seats available on the Houston Kipp side for this Friday night.

6 minutes ago, Majestyk said:

Word on the street is that there are still seats available on the Houston Kipp side for this Friday night.

Thought this biggie would be soldout already, at least yall lighting timer works. I cant speak for others. :)

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Hey, if Cornel feeds them, more power to him! I'm just proud that this team stepped up. And, don't forget, they can recruit, and may have a sleeper!

5 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

We are playing these guys on Friday right? I saw the Silsbee thread, but I thought we could discuss these guys. We never over look an opponent  I wonder if the weather will cancel this game? Any word if someone will air this game? I bet Kennedale will be scouting this one, or do you guys think that they were at the BC game last week. I have more questions this week than trash talk Ha Ha Ha.  Who knows this charter school is pulling from many parts of Houston, they may come to Orange and pay tuff.

With all the trash talking of this team, I hope they play tough!

On September 14, 2016 at 11:56 PM, XX Man said:

With all the trash talking of this team, I hope they play tough!

Not trashing them, they're just jumping into 20 foot of water and can't swim.  I guarantee Evadale can beat this team.  And they have a good 2A team, but you line Evadale up against WOS, and it would be ugly.   I'm serious, Coach T will do everything he can to keep this under a hundred.  But I admire them for coming.

21 minutes ago, The Icon said:

Massacre...

Believe or not coach T likes to give all his time. They work hard in practice and trys to play everyone come game day. He always looking to give depth and experience to his team. Even a team like this trying to make sure everyone is doing the little things correctly. 

2 minutes ago, dj said:

Believe or not coach T likes to give all his time. They work hard in practice and trys to play everyone come game day. He always looking to give depth and experience to his team. Even a team like this trying to make sure everyone is doing the little things correctly. 

I don't doubt that

I also don't doubt the WOS JV team could also massacre the KIPP Academy