Crosby 42 Barbers Hill 18/FINAL

WOSgrad

3 minutes ago, cougar44 said:

B. Hill plays tough... they will be back up there when they built those mystery Apartments.  Good luck the rest of the season and like always beat Dayton 

Splendora is handling dayton  they must have moved all the good players to JV

6 minutes ago, Nextyear said:

I love my Eagles, but if anyone thought this would turn out differently, has to be smoking something.  

Keep working BH, it's still gona be a good season!!

Congrats Coogs, good luck on the rest of the season. 

BH fans get a pass on thinking differently......but the others  smoking Good stuff

BH played hard, Coogs need to get healthy and against better teams 1st and 20 is going to be hard to overcome.  Like my buddy from the Hill texted after about 2:00 into the game, Crosby was just bigger, faster, and stronger.  BH always seems to have a couple of nice DE's and that little quick #10 had a nice game.  Biggest thing for Crosby is get healthy and cut out the silly penalties.  Oh, kicking game is not very good.  If I used that Beaumont math my 38-18 prediction was way off and not in the ballpark.

3 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

BH played hard, Coogs need to get healthy and against better teams 1st and 20 is going to be hard to overcome.  Like my buddy from the Hill texted after about 2:00 into the game, Crosby was just bigger, faster, and stronger.  BH always seems to have a couple of nice DE's and that little quick #10 had a nice game.  Biggest thing for Crosby is get healthy and cut out the silly penalties.  Oh, kicking game is not very good.  If I used that Beaumont math my 38-18 prediction was way off and not in the ballpark.

I have a full APB out on our friend from BMT.  His crow is going to be served cold at this point.  

The penalties were awful.  Sloppy game.