Crosby vs Barbers Hill

Red Dawn

19 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

I think you're a straight up idiot. But I do respect the fact that you're an all in idiot. 

Why are you namecalling because I've posted a prediction?  Your next question shouldn't questioned why I picked Ant Mound.  But I see you're still butt hurt about that Manvel loss.  Better get some thicker skin...

38 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Why are you namecalling because I've posted a prediction?  Your next question shouldn't questioned why I picked Ant Mound.  But I see you're still butt hurt about that Manvel loss.  Better get some thicker skin...

Just saying. Your not real logical. But I respect your passion. Sorry for the name calling. 

2 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

Just saying. Your not real logical. But I respect your passion. Sorry for the name calling. 

No harm at all.  I do have an ulterior motive here.  I'm sorry if I come off like a jackarse.  

I'm just saying it seems that MECCA isn't currently playing championship football, like I know they could be...  at least they aren't yet.  Ant Mound, oh the other hand is playing VERY good ball, which could mean a great game with Crosby winning by 14, or a barn burner with BH making a few good plays at the end.  

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

No harm at all.  I do have an ulterior motive here.  I'm sorry if I come off like a jackarse.  

I'm just saying it seems that MECCA isn't currently playing championship football, like I know they could be...  at least they aren't yet.  Ant Mound, oh the other hand is playing VERY good ball, which could mean a great game with Crosby winning by 14, or a barn burner with BH making a few good plays at the end.  

BH deserves respect. I just think lots of difference between Manvel and Reagan vs Vidor and Santa Fe. 

But they are 16, 17 & 18 year old kids. So anything is possible. 

7 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

BH deserves respect. I just think lots of difference between Manvel and Reagan vs Vidor and Santa Fe. 

You shouldn't just said Manvel.  Like I've said before, Reagan/Heights is just your typical HISD school. They'll only be a little better than some of their district mate, which is probably other HISD schools...

56 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You shouldn't just said Manvel.  Like I've said before, Reagan/Heights is just your typical HISD school. They'll only be a little better than some of their district mate, which is probably other HISD schools...

Typical HISD School with a couple of 4 and 3 star players?  

Full strength this game isn't close.  It'll be interesting because of that one dynamic.  What people don't realize about Crosby is this defense is actually pretty darn good.  As a colleague of mine stated last night, "salty".  One thing I've noticed is they tackle well.  I'll say this, fake punt against at your own 13 against a team you know you're gonna beat by 40 no matter what is a bit different what you're going to run up against this week.  

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Agree except that they had a purple of high end studs that I don't think many opponents will have. 

3 hours ago, Red Dawn said:

Yeah the strength of schedule so far for Crosby has been A+ , BH more like a C+, Crosby is bigger and faster and has more depth , I'm gunna go Crosby by at least 14.