Bridge City vs WOS

adminbaberuth

1 hour ago, NDNation said:

Sounds like the person that forwarded it to the WOS player, wasn't  trying to correct a wrong, but start even more mess.

If you see and hear things like this and do not say anything about it, I assume you condone it. Who cares how it happened, racism exposed is a win

6 minutes ago, Jus1o'theguys said:

you're ignorant or cant read!!!!! i never DEFENDED anything... 

Well you're saying that its not the players fault it got out? That someone was "just plain evil" for exposing the player by sending it to someone from WOS. You really just make me want to forego WOSGRAD plea and say the players name that's how furious this whole situation has me.

I will tell you what,. Given the player is in question wants to make it right.  The perfect place to do it would be Friday night before the game.  He can stand out on the field make a public apology over the loudspeaker and then go to the WOS sideline and apologize to the WOS player in particular, as well as his teammates and coaches. Yes I realize the embarrassment and difficulty in doing so but that is just what he may need.

6 minutes ago, ccsbasketballplayer said:

Well you're saying that its not the players fault it got out? That someone was "just plain evil" for exposing the player by sending it to someone from WOS. You really just make me want to forego WOSGRAD plea and say the players name that's how furious this whole situation has me.

And I am coming close to withdrawing that plea.

3 minutes ago, ST413 said:

I will tell you what,. Given the player is in question wants to make it right.  The perfect place to do it would be Friday night before the game.  He can stand out on the field make a public apology over the loudspeaker and then go to the WOS sideline and apologize to the WOS player in particular, as well as his teammates and coaches. Yes I realize the embarrassment and difficulty in doing so but that is just what he may need.

Yeah this sounds good to me, I do expect something to happen,maybe not this but something similar

16 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

If you see and hear things like this and do not say anything about it, I assume you condone it. Who cares how it happened, racism exposed is a win

This was not the right way to expose. You do not send it to the person it's about...they should have turned it over to the coach or someone with authority. Sending it to someone at WOS is just stirring the pot ..not resolving the problem.

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

This was not the right way to expose. You do not send it to the person it's about...they should have turned it over to the coach or someone with authority. Sending it to someone at WOS is just stirring the pot ..not resolving the problem.

I get you but I have to respectfully disagree. It may have never come out that way and I do not think that would have helped anything.  I in fact think it helps to bring the problem to the forefront because now on this very website Blacks and Whites are having POSITIVE CONVERSATION on race relations. People from all across SETX are communicating together on this issue. This same issue that is a THEME in the CURRENT ELECTION and that has plagued this country since its creation. This is what America needs to heal. Different people coming together TO LISTEN TO ONE ANOTHER before JUDGING EACH OTHER. This provides an example to parents and kids alike in SETX that this behavior is wrong and non progressive. 

2 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I get you but I have to respectfully disagree. It may have never come out that way and I do not think that would have helped anything.  I in fact think it helps to bring the problem to the forefront because now on this very website Blacks and Whites are having POSITIVE CONVERSATION on race relations. People from all across SETX are communicating together on this issue. This same issue that is a THEME in the CURRENT ELECTION and that has plagued this country since its creation. This is what America needs to heal. Different people coming together TO LISTEN TO ONE ANOTHER before JUDGING EACH OTHER. This provides an example to parents and kids alike in SETX that this behavior is wrong and non progressive. 

I don't really care how it was exposed...I want to know if the sender is in trouble. I'm pointing out that if there even IS a sender..then they need to be in trouble also. It was not with good intentions to out it that way. They should be in trouble also. If there IS a sender. The news is reporting...why haven't we heard the story of what actually happen.