Manvel vs North Shore

Cougar14.2

Hard matchup to predict since they have matched up well with each other as of late. I think NS will have more horses (no pun intended) on the defensive side to contain Manvel a little bit, I got a glimpse of it last year during our game with em. I dont think Manvel will be able to slowdown Badie in the end. I'll take NS by 10.  45-35

4 hours ago, songone said:

It'll be hard for Manvel to pull this one out. We have matched up well with them the past few years... 2-2  record... We lost some studs and the youngsters will have to step up. I think we find a way to win. Manvel by 3

As a Crosby fan I want Manvel to win too. I just think without H-Town's version of Kyler Murray Manvel just doesn't have the firepower to win. I think North Shore by at least 21 but I also think they're the best team in Texas regardless of classification. 

10 minutes ago, D3zii said:

It's coming on TV??

last year I think this game would be a whole lot closer,..Manvel had so much firepower at every position, they'd probably win but this year, I'm taking NS 

They beat North Shore 43-40 last year in North Shore. They've actually beaten North Shore the last two years, this will be the 5h year in a row they have played. 

13 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

They beat North Shore 43-40 last year in North Shore. They've actually beaten North Shore the last two years, this will be the 5h year in a row they have played. 

O ok, I can believe it..Manvel was loaded last few years..but I was in an oil rig in the gulf lol so I didn't know 

3 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

As a Crosby fan I want Manvel to win too. I just think without H-Town's version of Kyler Murray Manvel just doesn't have the firepower to win. I think North Shore by at least 21 but I also think they're the best team in Texas regardless of classification. 

Kyler Murray? Really? Not even close. But he's good. I'm more worried about their defense. These teams know one another. Manvel will find a way to win this game. Honestly I think Manvel played a tougher opponent last week. Dekaney is very good at all IMO. (We scrimmaged them) ...I'm not judging either team by last weeks opponent/scores. Manvel wins. 

Edited by songone

1 hour ago, songone said:

Kyler Murray? Really? Not even close. But he's good. I'm more worried about their defense. These teams know one another. Manvel will find a way to win this game. Honestly I think Manvel played a tougher opponent last week. Dekaney is very good at all IMO. (We scrimmaged them) ...I'm not judging either team by last weeks opponent/scores. Manvel wins. 

If King played at Allen they would've still won the games and championships they did, if Kyler Murray played at Manvel they still lose to Katy three times in a row. Same size, same speed and King's arm is equally as strong or better. They're pretty much the same player except Murray got to play more games and rushing numbers were a lot better because wasn't a back like Pennamon to take the pressure of Murray. Manvel was able to beat Crosby up at the line of scrimmage, that won't happen tonight. Last year even with 12 D1's in one class Manvel could only squeak out a three point win. I just think North Shore eventually grinds Manvel down. 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

If King played at Allen they would've still won the games and championships they did, if Kyler Murray played at Manvel they still lose to Katy three times in a row. Same size, same speed and King's arm is equally as strong or better. They're pretty much the same player except Murray got to play more games and rushing numbers were a lot better because wasn't a back like Pennamon to take the pressure of Murray. Manvel was able to beat Crosby up at the line of scrimmage, that won't happen tonight. Last year even with 12 D1's in one class Manvel could only squeak out a three point win. I just think North Shore eventually grinds Manvel down. 

Sorry... I thought you were comparing Badie (NS QB) to Murray. Not King. Yes King was a beast. 

Katy had a great class as well. Check out the Kings they fielded over a 3-4 year span with that team. They were flat out better than us. Nothing to be ashamed of.