Looks like some folks in Mont Belvieu need to learn manners

WOSgrad

It was the Sup and he tweeted he's not apologizing. It's getting wild on Facebook around here. Half say it should've been handled privately and others are bashing him.

I did find it odd that he said it was dangerous for the students, but allowed the football players to play on the field. I'm staying on the sideline on this one. Lol

3 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Don't lump us all into that. That's the problem that I've seen on here. Everyone thinks that we are like that, but the few make us all look bad.

BTW, he came from UIL, we get what we want! Lol He's not gonna let us play on grass. Lol

If he loses a coin toss, he is not going to have a choice..

Supt tooting own horn,best band in Tx,need to get out more.+1000 for the drum major.Blame living in SE Texas it's the time of yr for tropical weather/monsoon type rainfall.Seen bands arrive late for halftime=incl playoff games,should they blame TX DOT because the best band in Tx could not march.BTW they giving UIL marching band awards@FB games

I find it ironic that the Drum Major has more class than the Superintendent.  I often think very few young folks have manners or class.  How refreshing!   And the Superintendent?   Well, if I were from Barbers Hill, I'd be embarrassed, as I'm sure most are.  Hopefully, the good people there will replace the classless t-rd.

7 hours ago, REBgp said:

I find it ironic that the Drum Major has more class than the Superintendent.  I often think very few young folks have manners or class.  How refreshing!   And the Superintendent?   Well, if I were from Barbers Hill, I'd be embarrassed, as I'm sure most are.  Hopefully, the good people there will replace the classless t-rd.

I know I'm embarrassed!  Faculty, Admin, and especially the Sup, are held to a higher standard...they should always take the high road!!

9 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Don't lump us all into that. That's the problem that I've seen on here. Everyone thinks that we are like that, but the few make us all look bad.

BTW, he came from UIL, we get what we want! Lol He's not gonna let us play on grass. Lol

Hmmmm ?

2 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I can tell by your screen name.  "Traden up".  As in thinking you're better now ?

Umm, back when we moved here, alot of posters voted on my new screen name. Been around these boards since 08, born in New Orleans and raised in Beaumont. Hardly think I'm better. I do think my kids are getting a quality education though.