STJFL Scores Post them is you got them

Grundy

Senior PNG P  6    20   PA     PNG P had no answers for PA

Senior PNG W 0    0 Lum Wh  PNG was driving when there was a lightning delay they had Lum back peddling from the jump.  Game will be rescheduled with PNG around the 20 

Senior Bmt   7      7 BMW  at the half last I saw

Senior OF  31     0 HF  OF looks poised for another Super Bowl

15 hours ago, Grundy said:

Lumberton White Senior 34 PNG White 18 Game was a lot closer than the scoreboard reflects. PNG made a few mistakes and that was the difference they gave Lumberton fits for most of three quarters. I want to see a rematch in the playoffs. Both teams are for real.

Hmm

16 hours ago, Grundy said:

Lumberton White Senior 34 PNG White 18 Game was a lot closer than the scoreboard reflects. PNG made a few mistakes and that was the difference they gave Lumberton fits for most of three quarters. I want to see a rematch in the playoffs. Both teams are for real.

Hmm

What do you mean by "Hmm" ?

Who do you think dominated PNG or Lumberton?

Give me your thoughts 

•  

18 hours ago, Grundy said:

Lumberton had 3 turnovers in the first half. They moved the ball well, just couldn't hold on to the ball the first half. PNG #25 and #22 (I believe) are top notch!! I wouldn't go as far as to say it was a close game though....

It was an exciting game fought hard by both sides.