Kaepernick and the anthem

My thing is he should of copied Jim Brown.  Play 10 years or so.  Make your money, tap dance during your 15 minutes of fame.  Then Retire.  Hopefully you took care of your money and you can live comfortable.  Then you can be all the activist you want to be, if that's what you want to do.  

But if you do the stuff he did, on tv, in front of everybody, you can expect to not play long.   Call it racism or whatever.  You are not going to play.  

I didn't know he hooked up with a muslim female.  I'll have to check in to that.  That puts a new wrinkle into the narrative.  

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ECBucFan

One reason sports are loved so much by the public is because they are a diversion. Everyone knows you can settle into the bleachers and yell on a Friday night, or kick back in front of your TV on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon and have a temporary escape from all the stresses of life. What a great stress buster.  

That POS Kaepernick, and now eternal "victim" Michael Bennett want to RUIN the enjoyment of the NFL for everyone. They live miserable lives, and want everyone else to be miserable, too. To hell with 'em and to hell with their left wing political agenda. I can click off the NFL and watch the Astros and college football instead, I don't need them at all. Screw em!    

On 8/20/2017 at 6:21 AM, new tobie said:

Americans more worried about honoring the flag than they are honoring and respecting people

Don't you think that honoring the flag is honoring and respecting those that fought for YOUR freedom.  Kaepernick can take his Muslim loving arse somewhere other than the U.S., as far as I am concerned.  He take Ms. Hill with him, as well.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ECBucFan

Tim Tebow bent a knee to honor God and the NFL and the national media attacked him. Said he shouldn't bring his opinion to the game. They mocked him. Wanted him gone. 

I am done with the NFL. No, I won't later change my mind. Good riddance to the America hating NFL trash.  

3 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

Tim Tebow bent a knee to honor God and the NFL and the national media attacked him. Said he shouldn't bring his opinion to the game. They mocked him. Wanted him gone. 

I am done with the NFL. No, I won't later change my mind. Good riddance to the America hating NFL trash.  

Excellent point...I'm done with them too.

• 3 months later...