WOS vs LCM

tennisbc

this has always been a good match up LC-M let one get away Friday night  but it a new week and the bears coaching  has a lot to work on Monday. I am sure all reading this knows the record  the mustang have not been nice to LC-M over the past years don't you agree. now then the kids at WO-S  know everyone is gunning for them  it dose not matter who they are playing they need to work had each week and work on a few things. ----WO-S 34-0

1 hour ago, Honest Abe said:

Not gonna be pretty for LCM. Then again, prolly won't be pretty for anyone who faces WOS this year. 

When (if ever) is the last time LCM beat WOS?

Not sure exactely the year but in the mid 90s LCM went something like 3 rounds deep in playoffs and I'm pretty sure they best WO-S that year. Believe it was 95 or 96

7 minutes ago, marshman said:

Not sure exactely the year but in the mid 90s LCM went something like 3 rounds deep in playoffs and I'm pretty sure they best WO-S that year. Believe it was 95 or 96

Yeah, Courtney Curtis years right? QB at LCM. I think they had to play a playoff game in Natchitoches Louisiana (sp) that year versus someone. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yeah, Courtney Curtis years right? QB at LCM. I think they had to play a playoff game in Natchitoches Louisiana (sp) that year versus someone. 

Buddy, the next couple of years LCM had some talented teams with Curtis, Bo Louis and Jeremy Crosson but kind of underachieved.  Followed by Chris Omey at QB in '97 and that is the last year I recall them being pretty good.

18 minutes ago, wosgrad-84 said:

The winters kid is really good but Mustang D is on another level so should be another lope sided contest.

49 - 7

Very true. I believe WOS is on a different level. Hopefully we have game plan or atleast make adjustments. Our offense formation will choke us down on its own  and adding WOS defense will not be good.