Manvel 35 Crosby 21/FINAL

WOSgrad

33 minutes ago, panamamyers said:

East side just doesn't have the athletes to compete with the hwy 6 corridor, just like Ridge point last year.

Why our coaches from this area scared to use the best athletes both ways in these games that's the only we would have a chance. Once you get deep in the playoffs you need your best players on the field and like you said we don't have enough talent.

Well, you never like losing but that's one I can accept. Couple of bad turnovers for Crosby and one busted play where Preston went to the house. 

All in all I thought we looked better than good considering the competition. I think Crosby will have one of the best defenses in the state, kids basically gave up 21 all night to those studs. I like what I saw a lot from Crosby tonight. 

6 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Well, you never like losing but that's one I can accept. Couple of bad turnovers for Crosby and one busted play where Preston went to the house. 

All in all I thought we looked better than good considering the competition. I think Crosby will have one of the best defenses in the state, kids basically gave up 21 all night to those studs. I like what I saw a lot from Crosby tonight. 

congrats on a good game against this titan