Westbury vs Lee

Cougar14.2

14-16 Lee

Final

Lee gets their first win in over two years. It's comes over a bad 6A but Lee won't see athletes like that in district until they play PAM. I'm so asinine for thinking Lee would improve that Soulja co-signed, but I'm not sure he even knows what an improved football team looks like. 

Hey BG, this is what I get for researching before I post. Picking 0-20 teams with a backup qbs. I wonder how many other 22-5A teams beat Westbury tonight? 

2 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

14-16 Lee

Final

Lee gets their first win in over two years. It's comes over a bad 6A but Lee won't see athletes like that in district until they play PAM. I'm so asinine for thinking Lee would improve that Soulja co-signed, but I'm not sure he even knows what an improved football team looks like. 

Hey BG, this is what I get for researching before I post. Picking 0-20 teams with a backup qbs. I wonder how many other 22-5A teams beat Westbury tonight? 

How was the Slot-T?

9 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

How was the Slot-T?

Not smooth but it was their first game running it and their 6-1/200+lbs qb was hurt. They actually throw it ok out of it when they need to. Not deep and don't have a lot of size but they have 4 or 5 kids that can go. Westbury was huge compared to Lee and Lee held up ok. 

They only put the ball on the ground one time running the offense which I thought was good for their first time and have some solid receivers. I think they'll be a lot better by game 5 if they can get their qb back. They still suck but I think they'll beat Lumberton, Livingston and probably Ozen. IDK about PNG because Westbury didn't throw it that well. 

3 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Not smooth but it was their first game running it and their 6-1/200+lbs qb was hurt. They actually throw it ok out of it when they need to. Not deep and don't have a lot of size but they have 4 or 5 kids that can go. Westbury was huge compared to Lee and Lee held up ok. 

They only put the ball on the ground one time running the offense which I thought was good for their first time and have some solid receivers. I think they'll be a lot better by game 5 if they can get their qb back. They still suck but I think they'll beat Lumberton, Livingston and probably Ozen. IDK about PNG because Westbury didn't throw it that well. 

If they can throw it good out of that kind of offense they might beat more than Livingston, Vidor needs to pass more out of theirs. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Is that the Westbury school we used to mop the floor with long time ago?? Mascot the Rebels I think. 

They're awful, they just have good athletes and look about like Ridge Point did last year. They've had some solid players come through, their rb is the hurdle champ in that district last year. 

4 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

14-16 Lee

Final

Ahh yes...  Improvement...  How do you improve the Mecca of Texas football that had all world athletes and coaching that mysteriously bows out in the 2nd round?  How do you improve that?  Y'all are going to take a few losses this year in district, therefore, throwing that improving factor out of the window...  But what do I know?

4 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Dude, they won't beat Lumberton or Ozen.  Now Livingston?  I don't know...

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Ahh yes...  Improvement...  How do you improve the Mecca of Texas football that had all world athletes and coaching that mysteriously bows out in the 2nd round?  How do you improve that?  Y'all are going to take a few losses this year in district, therefore, throwing that improving factor out of the window...  But what do I know?

Well Central has improved since the new regime took over, right? 

9 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Is that the Westbury school we used to mop the floor with long time ago?? Mascot the Rebels I think. 

I think the westbury we played was purple and white and I think was the wildcats... the school is located on the southwest side of Houston around telephone or somewhere near there.

5 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Wait, I say Lee will be improved after being 0 for their last 27 then they come out and beat a 6A the first game of the season. Albeit a bad one but a decent W for them nonetheless. You're response is to tell me Crosby will finish 3rd or 4th in district, then proceed to ask "But what do I know?". Obviously you don't know the meaning of asinine. 

11 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Wait, I say Lee will be improved after being 0 for their last 27 then they come out and beat a 6A the first game of the season. Albeit a bad one but a decent W for them nonetheless. You're response is to tell me Crosby will finish 3rd or 4th in district, then proceed to ask "But what do I know?". Obviously you don't know the meaning of asinine. 

They beat a horrible team.  That's like the equivalent of them beating Scarborough...  The only IMPROVEMENT was they scheduled a cupcake....

10 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

You should probably go back and do some more research if you think they will beat Lumberton. And please don't go off of game film from a scrimmage against HJ and evaluate us off of that. Everyone knows you don't prepare much for a scrimmage, but when we play slot teams we prepare for them all week and are more than ready, just ask Vidor... Teams like those worry me a lot less than teams that can throw.

10 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

....the same can be asked after the fairytail championship run...  Consecutive 3-7 seasons with d-1 players running amuck over there?

Soulja we went 8-3 and 8-4 after 2011 before 2014, or did all those arse beatings Central caught during that timeframe in certain games they played cloud your memory? Tell ya Jaguarettes to try not to drop the soap against WB for the 100th time tonight and maybe just maybe Toby can pull a KH and win at least a regional final this yr. All them arse kickings the stooges got clouding your memory this morning.