Post your updated 22-5A predictions...

jake94

2 minutes ago, indianforever said:

its really funny reading these PAM posters talk their self up about their team cause they know even if they go 10-0 district champs they aren't getting anymore than 2 playoff wins cause there is a team that has a war chant "Hoka Hey" waiting on their arse

Um you do know if we're the number 1 d1 seed we dont get Manvel til Regional Final right? Or did you not really know? 

2 minutes ago, indianforever said:

wasn't thinking...but hey they will still be waiting...lol

I say that as in im expecting both to win their districts. If one slips up then 2nd round wont be fun. That's the reason im rooting hard for Galena Park to make the playoffs and send Manvel to D2, they'll be Crosby's problem. 

2 hours ago, indianforever said:

its really funny reading these PAM posters talk their self up about their team cause they know even if they go 10-0 district champs they aren't getting anymore than 2 playoff wins cause there is a team that has a war chant "Hoka Hey" waiting on their arse

PAM would most likely Fort Bend Elkins who didn't look too swell in their opener. They could only see Manvel in the regional finals unless they got the D1 #2 seed out of 22-5A and beat our D1 #1 rep. Most likely Crosby, Humble or New Caney would get Manvel in the second round from this area. If Crosby goes D1 and wins their first round game they for sure get Manvel in the second round.

2 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

We'll see, outside of Manvel, Texas City and Elkins (who btw got curb stomped Friday) 4th place is a crapshoot in that district IMO. 

4th place is going to be the Galveston Ball vs FB Marshall winner, both have some pretty decent talent. TC and Elkins both got worked so really can't tell until they play each other.

1 minute ago, Cougar14.2 said:

4th place is going to be the Galveston Ball vs FB Marshall winner, both have some pretty decent talent. TC and Elkins both got worked so really can't tell until they play each other.

Part of me wishes we could play Ball High. That would make mouse real happy, the trash talk wouldn't cease that week. 

3 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

We'll see after y'all face a good defense, I don't think y'all will rack up too many on central like your saying.

im looking forward to playing central,its at our house,and we will give them a beat down too,i dont think they have a tyler type back in back field,and once will start whoopin there arse then theres going to be fights from central this thing might get ugly,hell they tried getting us to move our home game with them,that is a bunch of bs,there gonna get,are you ready( atmosphere) lol get ready its going to be fun.

3 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

im looking forward to playing central,its at our house,and we will give them a beat down too,i dont think they have a tyler type back in back field,and once will start whoopin there arse then theres going to be fights from central this thing might get ugly,hell they tried getting us to move our home game with them,that is a bunch of bs,there gonna get,are you ready( atmosphere) lol get ready its going to be fun.

They may not have a "Tyler" but they will be better overall on offense than Silsbee was last week.. I think Silsbee will end up getting much better, but last week was horrible, offense and defense... Like I said, don't judge you o off of one game against them.. Y'all are good, probably really good, but let's not forget it was silsbees defense...

Regardless, I do believe y'all qb will make some noise this season, but he's not unstoppable

22 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

I can tell you don't know your football.  Hell, you don't even know what punctuations are and that's surprising if you are a PN-G graduate.  I'm not going to entertain you.  See you October 21st, a lot can happen between then and now.

Hey Buddy (someone that knowsfootball), I want Central in D2 this year.  We are normally in D1 but with the addition of Memorial to the district, we have the chance to play D2.  For that to happen I need either Nederland or Lee to make the playoffs along with PN-G, Memorial and us. So the rest of my predictions will be so that we go D2.

6 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

I can tell you don't know your football.  Hell, you don't even know what punctuations are and that's surprising if you are a PN-G graduate.  I'm not going to entertain you.  See you October 21st, a lot can happen between then and now.

Hey Buddy (someone that knowsfootball), I want Central in D2 this year.  We are normally in D1 but with the addition of Memorial to the district, we have the chance to play D2.  For that to happen I need either Nederland or Lee to make the playoffs along with PN-G, Memorial and us. So the rest of my predictions will be so that we go D2.

Yall had a bigger drop in enrollment than we did which surprised me, yall should have no worries, yall a safe bet for D2, its just about beating Png so you get the #1 seed in D2. Im riding with Lee to make the playoffs. 

37 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Yall had a bigger drop in enrollment than we did which surprised me, yall should have no worries, yall a safe bet for D2, its just about beating Png so you get the #1 seed in D2. Im riding with Lee to make the playoffs. 

Lee makes the playoffs Dick Olin comin out of retirement as Goose Creek ISD Director Of Communications:)

57 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

i have had the pads on,i bet you were water boy,punctuations huh boy you really dont know how smart or what i am,so thats funny,your jags wont make the playoffs,period.

5 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Um you do know if we're the number 1 d1 seed we dont get Manvel til Regional Final right? Or did you not really know? 

he's been inhaling that "atmosphere"....just remember we faced manvel before in the playoffs...PAM had FREAK injuries on defense that hurt. romar went out with an eye injury first play or so due to rubber pellets on the field. Barns hit someone so hard concussion. the "honey badger" went out with an injury. those were MAJOR game changers.