Red Cross Refuses to Let Cop Pray With Victims

Hagar

34 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Guess its time to terminate contributions to Red Cross and find an alternative method.

Most of my in-laws are in the Lafayette area.   Donations were arriving way before the Red Cross got there.  Red Cross showed up and got rid of all of the donations that didn't go through their contractors.  They were throwing out cases of water, non perishable food, clothes, and anything else that was there before them.  Other than a widely shared post on FB and words from family members that saw it first hand, I've see no mention of this from the media.  From what I've heard, people in La seem to think The Salvation Army is the better choice if you want to donate. 

Here is the Red Cross's official denial

This is the hidden content, please

3 hours ago, Chester86 said:

I will pray with whom I want, and where I want.

I hear you and you have the constitutional right to pray where you want but unfortunately they have the authority to have a person removed or arrested for trespassing.

I quit donating to the RC a long time ago. I used to give regularly for years but they crossed the line for me more than once. I know they help some people but I didn't like their policies and way they chose who and when to hand out their services. 

On 8/25/2016 at 9:56 PM, PhatMack19 said:

Most of my in-laws are in the Lafayette area.   Donations were arriving way before the Red Cross got there.  Red Cross showed up and got rid of all of the donations that didn't go through their contractors.  They were throwing out cases of water, non perishable food, clothes, and anything else that was there before them.  Other than a widely shared post on FB and words from family members that saw it first hand, I've see no mention of this from the media.  From what I've heard, people in La seem to think The Salvation Army is the better choice if you want to donate. 

Here is the Red Cross's official denial

This is the hidden content, please

+1