lefty conundrum

stevenash

They cost almost $700 now.  Btw her dad is a Democratic Senator from West Virginia.  She supposedly got her Masters from WV,  but never completed the courses.  Daddy's good buddy just happened to be the president of the university and added courses to her transcript to make it seem that she graduated.

I really should have went into politics.  It's a hell of a business for you and all of your friends and family. 

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

They cost almost $700 now.  Btw her dad is a Democratic Senator from West Virginia.  She supposedly got her Masters from WV,  but never completed the courses.  Daddy's good buddy just happened to be the president of the university and added courses to her transcript to make it seem that she graduated.

I really should have went into politics.  It's a hell of a business for you and all of your friends and family. 

Its not too late and its not that difficult.  Simply promise lots of free stuff and tell everyone how much more you "care" whether it's true or not.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

And very, very, lucrative.  And if you're a democrat, you're above the law.  Only downside, you have to give them your soul.

It might be worth it if I can get my kids degrees they didn't earn and get them jobs making $19,000,000 a year like the esteemed Senator from West Virginia.  

7 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Heard this morning that she blamed the price hike on Obamacare- hmmmm

On August 25, 2016 at 4:22 AM, stevenash said:

Heard this morning that she blamed the price hike on Obamacare- hmmmm

Yes. Didn't I just find that Inters.  Remember the old commercial, It's not nice to fool Mother Nature?.  It's not healthy to go against the DNC.

just quit your job and watch the "benefits" flow.  Then, teach your child ( not by words, but by example) that there is no need to bust your arse in the world because the government offers cradle to grave care thus perpetuating/increasing the government nanny state.  And in some cases, you can pick up some extra bucks by participating in certain demonstrations/lootings inspired and funded by others.