Coming Home:Port Arthur Memorial

pakronos

17 minutes ago, pakronos said:

you can hear the excitement, confidence, and FEAR in peoples voices in this sound clip....i'll let you guess who fear is...

Thx for posting this, I bet other ppls fans look at the record in 6A the past two years, they can if they wanna, these guys love being underdogs, target not on Memorial back, which will make this season so much fun. 

"Your hate will make us great, we appreciate it" #TitanNation :)

1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Thx for posting this, I bet other ppls fans look at the record in 6A the past two years, they can if they wanna, these guys love being underdogs, target not on Memorial back, which will make this season so much fun. 

"Your hate will make us great, we appreciate it" #TitanNation :)

No hate, I have the Titans making the playoffs .  But implying teams fear you is silly.

2 minutes ago, bigdog said:

No hate, I have the Titans making the playoffs .  But implying teams fear you is silly.

i didn't say a team...a person...besides...either way, SCARED from ducking and dodging the Titans the past 14 years or man up and strap up and get beat as if you were scared this year against the Titans...all looks good

4 hours ago, pakronos said:

i didn't say a team...a person...besides...either way, SCARED from ducking and dodging the Titans the past 14 years or man up and strap up and get beat as if you were scared this year against the Titans...all looks good

You do know mem declined to play the Pirates? So your saying teams  dodged mem is thrown out the window 

6 minutes ago, team first said:

You do know mem declined to play the Pirates? So your saying teams  dodged mem is thrown out the window 

When we had The Woodlands on the schedule instead or Houston Lamar, or was it the Tyler or Lufkin years? What year specifically was it? Pretty sure it wasn't between 2002-2014. Here's a thought maybe the schedule was already full, I mean we did have to travel 2 years in a row to Alice in South Texas and once way to freaking Midland to play Lee. Kinda hard to believe whats in bold when Vidor wont even play WOS in a real game up in Orange County just minutes away from each other. 

4 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Just for context, PAM was 2-4 in district play last year which included a state champion. Georgetown was also 2-4 in 6A district play before they dropped down and smoked Ned on the way to the title game.

Yup, I remember GTown dropping down with a way more loaded team than us and gave Guyer all they could handle, didn't they smoke Summer Creek that same year in College Station? 

7 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

When we had The Woodlands on the schedule instead or Houston Lamar, or was it the Tyler or Lufkin years? What year specifically was it? Pretty sure it wasn't between 2002-2014. Here's a thought maybe the schedule was already full, I mean we did have to travel 2 years in a row to Alice in South Texas and once way to freaking Midland to play Lee. Kinda hard to believe whats in bold when Vidor wont even play WOS in a real game up in Orange County just minutes away from each other. 

Yup, I remember GTown dropping down with a way more loaded team than us and gave Guyer all they could handle, didn't they smoke Summer Creek that same year in College Station? 

Yes GTown smoked SC @ College Station High School=my 1st time to see blue artf turf.Hubenek put on a Qb clinic

12 minutes ago, pakronos said:

sure it is....smh again year please....and when u wake up, look at our preseason and put Vidor against our preseason...doesn't compare...yes even ozen...

He will have as much proof as you do that  "teams" are ducking Pam .

From Accuweather:

Tropical Storm Gaston; Disturbance east of Lesser Antilles possible threat to Bahamas and Florida late this weekend, early next week

8/24/2016 11:00:32 AM

Tropical Storm Gaston is currently moving northwestward at a brisk pace away from the Cabo Verde Islands. Conditions will be favorable for steady strengthening over the next 24-36 hours and is expected to become a hurricane later Wednesday. Later this week, strong upper-level winds causing shear may limit further strengthening of Gaston while it tracks to the northwest into the open waters of the central Atlantic. Long range computer models show the wind shear lessening over the weekend and it is possible that Gaston strengthens even further over the open waters of the central Atlantic.

Elsewhere, a strong tropical wave located over the northern Leeward Islands has a broad circulation that is oriented from west to east. Favorable environmental conditions in the path of this system will allow for slow strengthening across the northern Leeward Islands or the Virgin Islands over the next 24 hours and from there it depends on where a low level center may track. A path north of the Greater Antilles into the Bahamas favors a better chance of a stronger system affecting the Bahamas over the weekend and perhaps southern Florida late this weekend or early next week. A farther south path favors a lower chance of a stronger system due to interaction with Puerto Rico and Hispaniola. Residents of these islands as well as those in Florida will want to keep a close watch on the progress of this system.

This tropical system will bring gusty winds, heavy rain, possible flooding to the northern Lesser Antilles into Wednesday morning before impacting the Virgin Islands and possibly Puerto Rico later Wednesday and Wednesday night.