FOX

new tobie

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

good folks at fox

But Bill having sex in the Oval Office is a non issue. How about his flights with his convicted sex offender buddy? Yeah right. At least be consistent. Wishy washy never quite cuts it. I thought you hated Huffington Post. Lol, hypocrite.

Let her bring a suit against the Clintons. She would die.

If this is true about Fox, I condemn it. Something you don't have in your makeup.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

But Bill having sex in the Oval Office is a non issue. How about his flights with his convicted sex offender buddy? Yeah right. At least be consistent. Wishy washy never quite cuts it. I thought you hated Huffington Post. Lol, hypocrite.

If this is true about Fox, I condemn it. Something you don't have in your makeup.

Bills oval office affairs with monica were consensual. Even his wife forgave him.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Obviously Roger Ales has a problem.   But I am sure he can get out of it by simply saying " it depends on what the meaning of "is" is.  Tobie, is it your belief that the only sexual predator in the television business is the guy at Fox?

Other folks at fox new what was happening.  They may as well hire bill cosby.

I

1 hour ago, baddog said:

If it were any other news source, you guys would have started the topic

43 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Bills oval office affairs with monica were consensual. Even his wife forgave him.

Good skip over Bill's registered sex offender buddy. You know, the one he took airplane rides with. I'm wure that was consensual too, but unfortunately, Bill is married......even when he had sex with Monica.

I have heard no reports of rape ar Fox, so what does consensual have to do with it? 

You just surf the net looking for stuff, then try to defend it. You really have no stance.

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

fox news folks sexually harrasing peoples daughters, maybe its time to boycott fox news. they only got rid of ailes because women came forth with claims on him. And Mr "Christian Values Bill Oreilly"

Then, based upon what you  are contending, should NBC have been completely shut down based on the "doctoring/editing" of the Trayvon Martin tape and the "adventures" of Brian Williams?  Also, at this point, these are allegations without being validated.  Since you take pride in being objective, why have you already "convicted" Mr. O'Reilly and "everyone else ( as you say) at Fox?

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

fox news folks sexually harrasing peoples daughters, maybe its time to boycott fox news. they only got rid of ailes because women came forth with claims on him. And Mr "Christian Values Bill Oreilly"

That boycott would work about as well as the Chi-Fil-A boycott.

Don't understand why Fox drives the left so nuts.

20 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

That boycott would work about as well as the Chi-Fil-A boycott.

Don't understand why Fox drives the left so nuts.

I think if have a pretty good idea why.  Until Fox came along, there was nobody that could successfully challenge the mainstream biased media and they pretty well got to dictate what was newsworthy and what wasn't.  Their goal became much more difficult to achieve when someone from the "dark side" came along and got a huge chunk of the viewing audience.