Port Neches-Groves 54 Silsbee 27/FINAL

WOSgrad

32 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

Roschon Johnson PNG's Sophmore QB stat line

154 passing two touchdowns, 75 rushing 3 TDS. he was 9 of 12 passing no INT

5 TOTAL TDS IN HIS FIRST GAME!!!!! The drive was worth it! DAMN IT WAS WORTH IT

1 hour ago, navydawg31 said:

Lol those Indians scalped those tigers big like I said was going to happen. Big chief got a new tiger coat

2 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

5 TOTAL TDS IN HIS FIRST GAME!!!!! The drive was worth it! DAMN IT WAS WORTH IT

yeah he is a beast,and that was his first start,hes going to give every teams coach fits,because thats one more thing they have to worry about because he will take off,and before you know it,first down,lol

Told ya'll to get ready for the show. Ya'll gonna learn today. Lol

Seriously,  by the time Roschon is a senior, he will be one of the top recruited kids in the state. That's right, I said state. It will partly be for his athletic ability,  but alot will be for his academics as well. Kid is just as good in the classroom. 

2 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Told ya'll to get ready for the show. Ya'll gonna learn today. Lol

Seriously,  by the time Roschon is a senior, he will be one of the top recruited kids in the state. That's right, I said state. It will partly be for his athletic ability,  but alot will be for his academics as well. Kid is just as good in the classroom. 

You can tell he is a leader in the field...he is going to be special 

1 hour ago, navydawg31 said:

Lol those Indians scalped those tigers big like I said was going to happen. Big chief got a new tiger coat

did any one see that png player get kicked out i dint see what happened,but he threw is helmet in endzone,and took his pads off and threw them on ground on his way to the field house,i couldnt believe what i was seeing,does anyone know what happened?

1 hour ago, prepballfan said:

Isnt he a new coach?   Give him a few more games I truley believe your running game will be really good by the end of the season

I don't think nothing is wrong with the play calling...  He likes to run stretch run plays.  It works when the line blocks correct...when they blocked,  big chunks of real estate was picked up... 

53 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

i said was going to happen,looks like im not eatting crow,l train dude said that calvin would rush for 200,it wasnt even close they contained he for the most part,but that kid is a beast he will get his yards on any team,that got a couple of big plays on busted plays or it would have been minus 2 td,s jmi,like i said png will shock people there better than people think,good but not great,and no matter in this district who we play that soph qb is a beast,he will get some yards too,png has alot of work to do though,i wouldnt say a playoff team at this point,but hopefully they get better like every other team will get better.

Wasn't close, huh?  Calvin Tyler finished with....

23 Carries, 179 yards (just shy of 200 yards) , that's 7.8 ypc, and 3 TD's.  But you said 'nowhere close'.  But whatever...

56 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

i said was going to happen,looks like im not eatting crow,l train dude said that calvin would rush for 200,it wasnt even close they contained he for the most part,but that kid is a beast he will get his yards on any team,that got a couple of big plays on busted plays or it would have been minus 2 td,s jmi,like i said png will shock people there better than people think,good but not great,and no matter in this district who we play that soph qb is a beast,he will get some yards too,png has alot of work to do though,i wouldnt say a playoff team at this point,but hopefully they get better like every other team will get better.

For the record I didn't say it would happen, I said it very well could happen.. Of course I didn't know silsbees offensive line wasn't gonna show up either lol and I meant Tyler/Thomas might rush for 200 together.

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Wasn't close, huh?  Calvin Tyler finished with....

23 Carries, 179 yards (just shy of 200 yards) , that's 7.8 ypc, and 3 TD's.  But you said 'nowhere close'.  But whatever...

Thank you for clarifying that soulja, looks like I kinda know what I'm talking about huh class-99??

1 hour ago, class-99 Indians said:

did any one see that png player get kicked out i dint see what happened,but he threw is helmet in endzone,and took his pads off and threw them on ground on his way to the field house,i couldnt believe what i was seeing,does anyone know what happened?

I saw it not sure what it was all about the play or what I did see a few coaches and cops walk into locker room after the kid went in 

47 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Thank you for clarifying that soulja, looks like I kinda know what I'm talking about huh class-99??

yeah you were close i give you that,i was there the kid is a beast but you would have never thought he went for that much by watching the game,even through all that good runs you would thought they would have won the game with those numbers,png just got after them,png off too much,and just wait until the soph qb gets more games under his belt,that off will be pretty good,the need neds to get better,if they can png will be tough for anybody to bet,other teams will get better also just making a point