I was hoping this was fake

PhatMack19

I would think the problem is probably with the word God.  If it offends some damn Muslim, so what.  The founding fathers did not pray to Mohammed or whoever else they bow to.  So pack up your camels and as baddog said, LEAVE!  Take Obama with you as well.  It is time that we as Americans stand up against this crap.  If people can't see what the LIBTARDS are doing to this country, they are blind.  If you come here with the premise of being a citizen, then there shouldn't be a problem with the Pledge.  Now if this is an atheist group behind this, that is another can of worms.   Bottom line, don't like it, leave.

I consider it treason if you can't pledge allegiance to your country. If you can't stand with your hand over your heart at the Olympics, then the National Anthem should not be played on your behalf. I also believe that the National Anthem should be played only with full band accompaniment, not sung solo making it sound sad like a funeral. If you don't LOVE your country and not willing to die for her, then you only love yourself and should leave immediately if not sooner. You are also a hypocrite if you say you care about others. What if our fighting men felt that way down through history, none of us would be here. Think about it.

Amazing!  Way back in 1991 I was afforded the opportunity for a 7 month muslim immersion vacation, sponsored by Sadam Hussein.  They have loud speakers throughout the whole country that 3 times a day blare the worst goat-screeching prayers.  How do you think it would go over if I sent out a waiver request asking them to cease and desist?  If we don't humble ourselves to God as a nation, we'll have loudspeakers all over what used to be our country.

9 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I would think the problem is probably with the word God.  If it offends some damn Muslim, so what.  The founding fathers did not pray to Mohammed or whoever else they bow to.  So pack up your camels and as baddog said, LEAVE!  Take Obama with you as well.  It is time that we as Americans stand up against this crap.  If people can't see what the LIBTARDS are doing to this country, they are blind.  If you come here with the premise of being a citizen, then there shouldn't be a problem with the Pledge.  Now if this is an atheist group behind this, that is another can of worms.   Bottom line, don't like it, leave.

Truthful answer.  Would you be ok with two pledges?  One says the pledge as we know it, and one says something like, " I love my country, but there is no God, so it's up to us to protect it"?

I myself am sick and tired of all this mess about taking God out of everything in this country it was founded under God and we have what we have because of God's goodness So I myself think all those that do not like what our country stands for can leave it or else shut up that's the choice I would give them, and as said above take Obama with them. Its time we stand up against all this.

5 hours ago, kirbywild said:

I myself am sick and tired of all this mess about taking God out of everything in this country it was founded under God and we have what we have because of God's goodness So I myself think all those that do not like what our country stands for can leave it or else shut up that's the choice I would give them, and as said above take Obama with them. Its time we stand up against all this.

Amen, and welcome to the fight.

7 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Treason lol all this patriotism from guys who would love for Texas to succeed if Hillary wins. Like I said previously only the right can complain about the country.

Pam, let me put this in an analogy you may understand.  You & four friends are moving into a hugh apartment.  It has a giant flat screen, a wet bar, and a charbroiled grill.  Just what y'all want.  Every thing is great.  After a few months 3 of your friends decide they're tired of watching TV, and vote to restrict the times you can watch it.  Later, three decide the wet bar is a waste, and have it taken out.  Then 3 decide they can't stand the smell of the grill so you and one other can only cook when they're gone.   The building has another apartment identical, but smaller.  You still like your friends, but they placed restrictions on you that are unacceptable.  So you want to move into the apartment where you're free to to do as you like.  

That's how those of us feel that would like Texas to secede.  We like the U.S. But the restrictions, demands, being placed on us, the taking away of our freedoms, necessitate an alternative solution.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Pam, let me put this in an analogy you may understand.  You & four friends are moving into a hugh apartment.  It has a giant flat screen, a wet bar, and a charbroiled grill.  Just what y'all want.  Every thing is great.  After a few months 3 of your friends decide they're tired of watching TV, and vote to restrict the times you can watch it.  Later, three decide the wet bar is a waste, and have it taken out.  Then 3 decide they can't stand the smell of the grill so you and one other can only cook when they're gone.   The building has another apartment identical, but smaller.  You still like your friends, but they placed restrictions on you that are unacceptable.  So you want to move into the apartment where you're free to to do as you like.  

That's how those of us feel that would like Texas to secede.  We like the U.S. But the restrictions, demands, being placed on us, the taking away of our freedoms, necessitate an alternative solution.

Well I'll just move and get it over with. I wouldn't sit in the apartment I no longer care for. And continue to complain about how my roommates are destroying the place. I then wouldn't act loyal to my roommates while secretly wishing and hoping the landlord let me out the lease.

19 minutes ago, westend1 said:

No I would not, but now put it in context.   Why should a person who doesn't believe in God need to say the pledge?   

If your thought on this is correct, then surely you disapprove of what was done to Chick Fil A for its CEO expressing his non belief in gay marriage and how County Clerk Kim Davis( in Kentucky) was treated for her refusal, on religious grounds, to issue a marriage certificate to two individuals of the same sex?

55 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Well I'll just move and get it over with. I wouldn't sit in the apartment I no longer care for. And continue to complain about how my roommates are destroying the place. I then wouldn't act loyal to my roommates while secretly wishing and hoping the landlord let me out the lease.

You'd just move and get it over with.   Exactly!  Great, lets secede.  Wish enough would buy in, but they won't.  

3 hours ago, westend1 said:

No I would not, but now put it in context.   Why should a person who doesn't believe in God need to say the pledge?   

I don't believe anyone is forcing people to say the pledge or pray.  The problem is when 1 person says they are offended so then everyone is punished.  Just sit there for 30 seconds while the rest of class says the pledge and mind your own business.  

I never figured out why people that don't believe in God are so offended by his mention.  Heck that's 30 seconds less school work everyday!