More Proof Of Media Bias

Hagar

36 minutes ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

To paraphrase what Matthew McConaughey said in, A Time to Kill, "Now imagine that this happened at a Hillary event".

Man, that was Fox News? It has to be all lies. Those videos were fabricated. Everyone knows that Hillary supporters are gentle as sheep......and they are sheep! Minnesotans (sp.) must not have conceal carry laws. 

All you Hillary supporters condone this? If not, let me hear you condemn it!

The response from Liberals will be that those people are not indicative of the Democrat party. But if one of the Trump supporters would have knocked one of them out, then he would be considered the face of the Republican party...hell bent on violence and intimidation. The bias is so blatant and overwhelming that it is impossible for me to comprehend how Democrats can't see it...or refuse to see it. As long as the media is so partisan I see the future of this country as very bleak.

11 hours ago, Englebert said:

The response from Liberals will be that those people are not indicative of the Democrat party. But if one of the Trump supporters would have knocked one of them out, then he would be considered the face of the Republican party...hell bent on violence and intimidation. The bias is so blatant and overwhelming that it is impossible for me to comprehend how Democrats can't see it...or refuse to see it. As long as the media is so partisan I see the future of this country as very bleak.

Oh, they see it.

On 8/23/2016 at 8:41 PM, baddog said:

Man, that was Fox News? It has to be all lies. Those videos were fabricated. Everyone knows that Hillary supporters are gentle as sheep......and they are sheep! Minnesotans (sp.) must not have conceal carry laws. 

All you Hillary supporters condone this? If not, let me hear you condemn it!

All lies. I agree. Faux News

On 8/23/2016 at 9:00 PM, Englebert said:

Crazy crap right here!

58 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

According to Kerry, terrorism wouldn't be as bad if the media didn't cover it as much.  Makes sense.   North Korea has a good deal with the media, maybe we can try that in the US.

Saw that earlier and wouldn't have believed it, if not coming from Kerry.

North Korea's media policy, Venezuela's economic policy, Iran's women rights policy...we have so much to learn.

5 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Where is the left on this one? If you agree with his "right" to sit, then don't you agree with his "right" to call Trump and Hillary as he sees them, even though I have never seen anyone post a racist comment by Trump? Even the no-it-alls on this board can't produce one racist remark after being asked multiple times.

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

What a F'ing joke!

*They did actually show his shirt on the original interview.  When they replayed it later it was blurred out for some reason.  I wonder why?

You know Phat, this may be the best example of media bias.  It appears to me to be irrefutable.   To all of you out there that deny media bias, put this in your Funk and Wagnell.