Saturday morning headlines 2016 kickoff style

BMTSoulja1

13 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

ORANGE COUNTY LAW ENFORCEMENT CALLED IN AS WILD HORSES STOMP HELPLESS DOGS

WEST ORANGE -  Members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office, Precinct 2 Constables and the West Orange Police Department were called to a disturbance as Dan R. Hooks Stadium in West Orange on Friday night to investigate frantic calls by attendees at the stadium that a stampede of wild horses had occurred, resulting in injury to a number of bulldogs.  According to one sobbing eyewitness, "IT WAS HORRIBLE!!! ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!!  The poor dogs tried to get out of the way but every direction that they turned, there were 4 or 5 horses waiting on them!!"  The witness continued "there were times when a few brave doggies tried to get in the way, but they were just kicked aside!"  When reached for comment, West Orange mayor Roy McDonald expressed his concern about this incident, noting that it was not the first time the wild horses had created chaos in this area.  According to McDonald, "This activity has been going on for years!"  Fortunately, West Orange Police Chief Michael Stelly confirmed that none of the injuries to the canines were serious.  "They are awful shook up," said Stelly, "but it looks like they will be okay."

In a related matter, the West Orange Police Department was called back to the stadium later in the evening to address a disturbance in the parking lot.  According to police reports, the disturbance was caused by a man dressed in red shirt with what appeared to be the logo of the Penn State University mascot in white who was jumping up and down, clutching what appeared to be printouts of preseason internet high school football predictions and screaming repeatedly, "It doesn't matter what happened in there, y'all both suck!"  The man was transported by ambulance to the mental health unit of St. Elizabeth Hospital in Beaumont, where he was provided with needed medication and released to the care of his guardian early Saturday morning.

Man you went out your way to get that one out-i like the effort tho

3 minutes ago, td said:
6 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

He hasn't had Hamburger Depot in awhile, he's Wildgrad now. :)

And that's my Hamburger Depot plug for the week. 

Now go get your free burger and fries!!!!! :)

Yeah, I need to get out there.  Maybe I'll try that one in new one in Bridge City the next time we visit the folks in Orange.  I have a hankering for a big burger!!!!

Crosby w/all the media attn(rankings)(the mecca) is working towards their 12th straight yr of playoffs.The Shetlands Ponies from Dayton their 21 st straight yr & the Horseshoe doesn't carry weight anymore per 14.2 & they've never knocked Dayt out of the playoffs once.Riordan inline for a college gig vs Hancock Broncos that took them to OT 2 yrs ago,and twice won late in 4th qtr.I just messed up my drawers,they gonna mess up theirs 10-14-16 grab a ticket & watch

13 minutes ago, liltex said:

Crosby w/all the media attn(rankings)(the mecca) is working towards their 12th straight yr of playoffs.The Shetlands Ponies from Dayton their 21 st straight yr & the Horseshoe doesn't carry weight anymore per 14.2 & they've never knocked Dayt out of the playoffs once.Riordan inline for a college gig vs Hancock Broncos that took them to OT 2 yrs ago,and twice won late in 4th qtr.I just messed up my drawers,they gonna mess up theirs 10-14-16 grab a ticket & watch

The s#!t's getting deep in here and liltex's drawers !  It's only Tuesday.

1 hour ago, liltex said:

Dang.  So you're admitting that a close win vs Dayton is something that Crosby should be upset about??? What does that say?

12 hours ago, Red Dawn said:

Dang.  So you're admitting that a close win vs Dayton is something that Crosby should be upset about??? What does that say?

10 hours ago, liltex said:

Says you got lucky sch board picked the wrong H/C by 1 vote

We earned our L's and earned our W's. No excuses here. No blaming "the wrong coach" for years of losses to Dayton. Dayton simply had a better program than Crosby.  But we'll keep listening to your excuses and explanations about how your losses were close. 

8 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

We earned our L's and earned our W's. No excuses here. No blaming "the wrong coach" for years of losses to Dayton. But we'll keep listening to your excuses and explanations about how your losses were close. 

Good coaching means a measure of success where a talent pool exists/and building blks are set for future.How you structure that talent pool=your history

4 hours ago, liltex said:

Good coaching means a measure of success where a talent pool exists/and building blks are set for future.How you structure that talent pool=your history

All good liltex. Just don't believe in excuses. "We had injuries" - Injuries happen. "They hired the wrong coach" - A program is not just the coach and the athletes. It's the community, the school board, the parents, school administration. To say They picked the wrong coach is the equivalent of saying the coach called the wrong plays or the kid ran the wrong route. All of the variables listed above are important. 

Crosby could make lots of excuses for years of losing to Dayton. Some prob do. I hope I never do. Dayton had a superior program. Period. 

I am personally proud of the close wins vs Dayton Bc I still believe Dayton is a top notch program. If we win in triple overtime this year I will be very happy with the win. And when we lose to Dayton again (it will happen one day) I will tip my hat to the Broncos and start counting the days to the next Hey 90 rivalry. 

Good luck Broncos on every night but Oct 21. 

55 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Your hatred towards BH is comical. Hopefully,  we can prove you wrong ole wise one.

Evidently you never saw the smokinbaby/bhfan posts on Dayt.I'm about 2 light yrs behind.My wife/step sons from BH,her dad & his bro played fb@BH w/Dan Hooks.I don't hate BH,worked@Enterprize Prod awhile for a contractor.Stirring potlooking for Jody's (toothless/trailer house/Dayt sucks)comeback:)

11 hours ago, Red Dawn said:

All good liltex. Just don't believe in excuses. "We had injuries" - Injuries happen. "They hired the wrong coach" - A program is not just the coach and the athletes. It's the community, the school board, the parents, school administration. To say They picked the wrong coach is the equivalent of saying the coach called the wrong plays or the kid ran the wrong route. All of the variables listed above are important. 

Crosby could make lots of excuses for years of losing to Dayton. Some prob do. I hope I never do. Dayton had a superior program. Period. 

I am personally proud of the close wins vs Dayton Bc I still believe Dayton is a top notch program. If we win in triple overtime this year I will be very happy with the win. And when we lose to Dayton again (it will happen one day) I will tip my hat to the Broncos and start counting the days to the next Hey 90 rivalry. 

Good luck Broncos on every night but Oct 21. 

So good luck every night except the night we play kp?