Dayton vs. channelview

Daytonfan9210

Well the past 2 years Channelview has lost their districts leading rusher and Jalen Hurts. So I like Daytons chances a lot moreΒ for sure. It is a 6a program though and I have not seen them at all this year. I think 2012 was the last time Dayton started the season with a W and it would be nice to get one this year.

I would start off by saying that CV has over 1,000 more kids than Dayton. Dayton brings back one more starter overall than CV does. CV has had the same coach running the show for a while, Dayton struggled on defense and has a new coach that's an offensive guy. Dayton hasn't been able to stop the run in 4 years and CV brings back Demontre Tuggle who rushed for almost 1,200 yards on only 155 carries last yearΒ and will most likely be the best player on the field for either side. Jalen Hurts went to 'Bama but he couldn't even throw it as well as his big brother who signed with SMU I believe, meaningΒ there's a good chance coach Hurts has another gunslinger waiting in the wings. I wouldΒ give Channelview the size and speed advantage in this one due to their enrollment andΒ their o-line is anchored by a couple of big kids with over 20+ starts each.

At the end of the day I think CV catches Dayton trying to figure out what they're actually going to be and gets the W comfortably, a couple of scores or so. Β Β Β Β Β Β 

13 hours ago, liltex said:

Β Broncos make an early statement,Styner has more yds than Tuggle & Dayt gets it's 1st win for AD/HC Jeff Nations.CV will not have more size/speed/depth.Here comes Crosby's 1st surprize as Dayt rolls CV in front of the biggest Dayt crowd since Stewart was H/C

I think Dayton is going to break some big plays and score some points on CV but looking at some of the scrimmage film from the two teams CV is definitely bigger and faster, IDK about depth but you would think a school with over 2,600 has more depth than a school with less than 1,500. Dayton picked up a lot of yards with the bubble screen on Willis and your qbs got away with throwing some balls into places they're probably going to get intercepted Friday. The ran it well too but CV's front 7 looks a lot more stout than Willis' did.

On defense unless #70 is in on the nose CV will probably run it down Dayton's throat, they're pretty big up front and on the 5 or 6 carries I sawΒ Tuggle already had about 100 yards on Central in their scrimmage. I hope Dayton wins so they canΒ be undefeated and lose in Crosby but this one will be tough for the Broncos, I justΒ don't think the defense is going to hold up week 1. Β 

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I think Dayton is going to break some big plays and score some points on CV but looking at some of the scrimmage film from the two teams CV is definitely bigger and faster, IDK about depth but you would think a school with over 2,600 has more depth than a school with less than 1,500. Dayton picked up a lot of yards with the bubble screen on Willis and your qbs got away with throwing some balls into places they're probably going to get intercepted Friday. The ran it well too but CV's front 7 looks a lot more stout than Willis' did.

On defense unless #70 is in on the nose CV will probably run it down Dayton's throat, they're pretty big up front and on the 5 or 6 carries I sawΒ Tuggle already had about 100 yards on Central in their scrimmage. I hope Dayton wins so they canΒ be undefeated and lose in Crosby but this one will be tough for the Broncos, I justΒ don't think the defense is going to hold up week 1. Β 

You sure you want us to win, because when y'all lose Friday, we will be jumping out ahead of Crosby and baby we ain't looking back.

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

That's not the story Central fans are tellin.Said CV had maybe 75 yds tot

You got bigger fish to fry fri after what I saw in Crosby last week

17 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

You sure you want us to win, because when y'all lose Friday, we will be jumping out ahead of Crosby and baby we ain't looking back.

Lol, we're playingΒ one of theΒ top 5 teams in the state. Per 247sports they're the most talented team in the state this year. They beat the 6A squad you're playing 71-21 last year, with Hurts. We have more leeway taking an L in this one than you do taking one to CV who probably won't even make they playoffs in their district this year. I want Dayton to win because it makes Crosby look better when they beat teams with good records. Looking at the scrimmage stuff from Dayton it's just more of the same so I'm not really worried about Dayton jumping out on anything.

Lol, we're playingΒ one of theΒ top 5 teams in the state. Per 247sports they're the most talented team in the state this year. They beat the 6A squad you're playing 71-21 last year, with Hurts. We have more leeway taking an L in this one than you do taking one to CV who probably won't even make they playoffs in their district this year. I want Dayton to win because it makes Crosby look better when they beat teams with good records. Looking at the scrimmage stuff from Dayton it's just more of the same so I'm not really worried about Dayton jumping out on anything.

My memory is real good & I recall the past 3 yrs Crosby/Dayt there was alot of peeps sittin on their hands till late in 4th qtr

8 minutes ago, liltex said:

My memory is real good & I recall the past 3 yrs Crosby/Dayt there was alot of peeps sittin on their hands till late in 4th qtr

Isn't that the way it should be i a rivalry game who wants a Blowout. Hope it's as close as it's been the last three years that's what makes it fun.

2 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

The Broncos are gonna steam roll back to the top of the district where we were before Hancock nearly run the program in the ground, that's what I know for sure, I don't have a whole lot of time on my hands mr stat man, just know we're back jack.

So you know all of this but haven't actually seen your team play a real game under the new coaching staff? I need to ask you for some lottery numbers too then. If y'all lost to CV by 20 what will your narrative switch to, ". . . they would beat anybody around here just like that"? Or will you realize the guy you hired wasn't much better than the guy you got rid of, if any? Change doesn't always equal success, especially when the landscape is so much different than a decade agoΒ when Dayton was running the district.

Now you're in a district where you don't haveΒ much of an athletic advantage because 7 of the 9 schools will most likely be 6A in a few alignments unless the cap goes up. None of the kids in districtΒ remember the last timeΒ DaytonΒ even won a district championship. That horseshoe used to carry some weight, not so much anymore. Matter of fact, earlier today an SC guy was sitting in my officeΒ talking football and a DaytonΒ guy walked by talking trash. The SC guy referred to them as the "Shetland ponies" because he saidΒ he heard a lot about them before they got in our district but never saw them win anything. Β Β Β 

37 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

So you know all of this but haven't actually seen your team play a real game under the new coaching staff? I need to ask you for some lottery numbers too then. If y'all lost to CV by 20 what will your narrative switch to, ". . . they would beat anybody around here just like that"? Or will you realize the guy you hired wasn't much better than the guy you got rid of, if any? Change doesn't always equal success, especially when the landscape is so much different than a decade agoΒ when Dayton was running the district.

Now you're in a district where you don't haveΒ much of an athletic advantage because 7 of the 9 schools will most likely be 6A in a few alignments unless the cap goes up. None of the kids in districtΒ remember the last timeΒ DaytonΒ even won a district championship. That horseshoe used to carry some weight, not so much anymore. Matter of fact, earlier today an SC guy was sitting in my officeΒ talking football and a DaytonΒ guy walked by talking trash. The SC guy referred to them as the "Shetland ponies" because he saidΒ he heard a lot about them before they got in our district but never saw them win anything. Β Β Β 

That reminds me of a previous year that situation happened but not with Dayton though.Β 

Β 

CV RB will get his yards and Pope will ballout as usual, but I just remember the last time a Hurts QB graduated the Falcons went into rebuild mode instantly, for their sake they better have a damn good defense this year or they're going to be catching some beatdowns. I hear their sophomore class is good so I expect them to be straight as a whole in 2017. We'll see though, stranger things have happened.

Β 

Im rolling with Dayton in this one, no blowout, they have the experienced team in this one. Broncos by 12.Β 

I didn't realize a "fire watch" had an office ?

SC resume' is what?50 seniors=2nd rd loss.I recall early SC losing to Magnolia West in the playoffs,next week the Dayt Shetlands kicked a mudhole in Mag West.Evidently you haven't seen construction ongoing @every Dayt campus.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    momo
    Newest Member
    momo
    • Abortion clinic in "Jeddah" _ WHATSAPP +27734442164)πŸ›’πŸ’―πŸŽ± Buy Cytotec Termination pills for sale in (Jeddah)"} Β  Kuwait City (TOP)Pills +27734442164 Β Cytotec Abortion pills in kuwait,kuwaitcity#abortion pills for sale in kuwait wahtsapp((+27734442164 )) Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in the usa,canada,france,asia,uk,wales ,japan.turkey,United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar,bahrain,oman? , to buy safe abortion medicine/ abortion pills to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in Dubai-UAE, Abudhabi, Kuwait city-Kuwait and Doha-Qatar. We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER. Medical abortion is easy and effective for everyone to perform on their own privacy. There are very few complications that may arise from medical abortion if one follows the right guidelines as instructed by the obstetrician. IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO NOTE Medical providers cannot tell the difference between abortion with misoprostol and miscarriage. Misoprostol cannot be found in blood samples. Hospital personnel may lie to you about this, and may report abortions, including miscarriages, to legal authorities. Self-managed abortion is still a crime in many countries, so be careful what you say! Whatsapp +27734442164 to buy safe abortion pills in UAE, to buy safe abortion pills in Kuwait cash on delivery in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, RAK, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi-Cash on delivery in Kuwait, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait city-cytotec 200mcg-mifepristone-misoclear-mifegest kit-misoprostol-morning after pills-I pills-emergency contraceptive pills-abortion Kuwait city-abortion al Ahmadi, abortion clinic near me in Kuwait Where I can buy abortion pills in Dubai, where I can buy abortion pills in Abudhabi, where I can buy abortion pills in Sharjah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ajman, where I can buy abortion pills in Umm al Quwain, where I can buy abortion pills in Fujairah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ras al Khaimah, where I can buy abortion pills in Alain, where I can buy abortion pills in UAE, where I can buy abortion in al nahda, where I can buy abortion pills in Diba, where I can buy abortion pills in dubai marina, where I can buy abortion pills in satwa, where I can buy abortion pills in Kuwait, where I can buy abortion pills in Muscat, where I can buy abortion pills in Doha, where I can buy abortion pills in Riyadh, where I can buy abortion pills in Manama, abortion clinic near me, where to get abortion pills, pregnancy termination pills in dubai, abortion pills available in dubai, abortion pills available in Sharjah, abortion pills available in Ajman. Abortion pills available in Umm al Quwain, abortion pills available in Ras al Khaimah, abortion pills available in Fujairah, abortion pills available in Alain, abortion pills available in Abudhabi, abortion pills available in Kuwait city, abortion pills available in Al Ahmadi, abortion pills available in Mangaf, abortion pills available in Al jahra, abortion pills available in Doha, abortion medicine in dubai, abortion medicine in Sharjah, abortion medicine in Ajman, abortion medicine in Umm al Quwain, abortion medicine in Ras al Khaimah,+27734442164 Β abortion medicine in Fujairah, abortion medicine in Alain, abortion medicine in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Dubai, pregnancy termination pills in Sharjah, pregnancy termination pills in Ajman, pregnancy termination pills in Umm al Quwain, pregnancy termination pills in Ras al Khaimah, pregnancy termination pills in Fujairah, pregnancy termination pills in Alain, pregnancy termination pills in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Kuwait city, pregnancy termination pills in Doha, cost of abortion in UAE, cost of abortion in Dubai, cost of abortion in Sharjah, cost of
    • Abortion clinic in "Riyadh" _ WHATSAPP +27734442164)πŸ›’πŸ’―πŸŽ± Buy Cytotec Termination pills for sale in (Riyadh)"} Kuwait City (TOP)Pills +27734442164 Β Cytotec Abortion pills in kuwait,kuwaitcity#abortion pills for sale in kuwait wahtsapp((+27734442164 )) Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in the usa,canada,france,asia,uk,wales ,japan.turkey,United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar,bahrain,oman? , to buy safe abortion medicine/ abortion pills to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in Dubai-UAE, Abudhabi, Kuwait city-Kuwait and Doha-Qatar. We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER. Medical abortion is easy and effective for everyone to perform on their own privacy. There are very few complications that may arise from medical abortion if one follows the right guidelines as instructed by the obstetrician. IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO NOTE Medical providers cannot tell the difference between abortion with misoprostol and miscarriage. Misoprostol cannot be found in blood samples. Hospital personnel may lie to you about this, and may report abortions, including miscarriages, to legal authorities. Self-managed abortion is still a crime in many countries, so be careful what you say! Whatsapp +27734442164 to buy safe abortion pills in UAE, to buy safe abortion pills in Kuwait cash on delivery in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, RAK, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi-Cash on delivery in Kuwait, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait city-cytotec 200mcg-mifepristone-misoclear-mifegest kit-misoprostol-morning after pills-I pills-emergency contraceptive pills-abortion Kuwait city-abortion al Ahmadi, abortion clinic near me in Kuwait Where I can buy abortion pills in Dubai, where I can buy abortion pills in Abudhabi, where I can buy abortion pills in Sharjah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ajman, where I can buy abortion pills in Umm al Quwain, where I can buy abortion pills in Fujairah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ras al Khaimah, where I can buy abortion pills in Alain, where I can buy abortion pills in UAE, where I can buy abortion in al nahda, where I can buy abortion pills in Diba, where I can buy abortion pills in dubai marina, where I can buy abortion pills in satwa, where I can buy abortion pills in Kuwait, where I can buy abortion pills in Muscat, where I can buy abortion pills in Doha, where I can buy abortion pills in Riyadh, where I can buy abortion pills in Manama, abortion clinic near me, where to get abortion pills, pregnancy termination pills in dubai, abortion pills available in dubai, abortion pills available in Sharjah, abortion pills available in Ajman. Abortion pills available in Umm al Quwain, abortion pills available in Ras al Khaimah, abortion pills available in Fujairah, abortion pills available in Alain, abortion pills available in Abudhabi, abortion pills available in Kuwait city, abortion pills available in Al Ahmadi, abortion pills available in Mangaf, abortion pills available in Al jahra, abortion pills available in Doha, abortion medicine in dubai, abortion medicine in Sharjah, abortion medicine in Ajman, abortion medicine in Umm al Quwain, abortion medicine in Ras al Khaimah,+27734442164 Β abortion medicine in Fujairah, abortion medicine in Alain, abortion medicine in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Dubai, pregnancy termination pills in Sharjah, pregnancy termination pills in Ajman, pregnancy termination pills in Umm al Quwain, pregnancy termination pills in Ras al Khaimah, pregnancy termination pills in Fujairah, pregnancy termination pills in Alain, pregnancy termination pills in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Kuwait city, pregnancy termination pills in Doha, cost of abortion in UAE, cost of abortion in Dubai, cost of abortion in Sharjah, cost of
    • Abortion clinic in "Bahrain" _ WHATSAPP +27734442164)πŸ›’πŸ’―πŸŽ± Buy Cytotec Termination pills for sale in (Bahrain)"} Kuwait City (TOP)Pills +27734442164 Β Cytotec Abortion pills in kuwait,kuwaitcity#abortion pills for sale in kuwait wahtsapp((+27734442164 )) Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in the usa,canada,france,asia,uk,wales ,japan.turkey,United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar,bahrain,oman? , to buy safe abortion medicine/ abortion pills to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in Dubai-UAE, Abudhabi, Kuwait city-Kuwait and Doha-Qatar. We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER. Medical abortion is easy and effective for everyone to perform on their own privacy. There are very few complications that may arise from medical abortion if one follows the right guidelines as instructed by the obstetrician. IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO NOTE Medical providers cannot tell the difference between abortion with misoprostol and miscarriage. Misoprostol cannot be found in blood samples. Hospital personnel may lie to you about this, and may report abortions, including miscarriages, to legal authorities. Self-managed abortion is still a crime in many countries, so be careful what you say! Whatsapp +27734442164 to buy safe abortion pills in UAE, to buy safe abortion pills in Kuwait cash on delivery in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, RAK, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi-Cash on delivery in Kuwait, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait city-cytotec 200mcg-mifepristone-misoclear-mifegest kit-misoprostol-morning after pills-I pills-emergency contraceptive pills-abortion Kuwait city-abortion al Ahmadi, abortion clinic near me in Kuwait Where I can buy abortion pills in Dubai, where I can buy abortion pills in Abudhabi, where I can buy abortion pills in Sharjah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ajman, where I can buy abortion pills in Umm al Quwain, where I can buy abortion pills in Fujairah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ras al Khaimah, where I can buy abortion pills in Alain, where I can buy abortion pills in UAE, where I can buy abortion in al nahda, where I can buy abortion pills in Diba, where I can buy abortion pills in dubai marina, where I can buy abortion pills in satwa, where I can buy abortion pills in Kuwait, where I can buy abortion pills in Muscat, where I can buy abortion pills in Doha, where I can buy abortion pills in Riyadh, where I can buy abortion pills in Manama, abortion clinic near me, where to get abortion pills, pregnancy termination pills in dubai, abortion pills available in dubai, abortion pills available in Sharjah, abortion pills available in Ajman. Abortion pills available in Umm al Quwain, abortion pills available in Ras al Khaimah, abortion pills available in Fujairah, abortion pills available in Alain, abortion pills available in Abudhabi, abortion pills available in Kuwait city, abortion pills available in Al Ahmadi, abortion pills available in Mangaf, abortion pills available in Al jahra, abortion pills available in Doha, abortion medicine in dubai, abortion medicine in Sharjah, abortion medicine in Ajman, abortion medicine in Umm al Quwain, abortion medicine in Ras al Khaimah,+27734442164 Β abortion medicine in Fujairah, abortion medicine in Alain, abortion medicine in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Dubai, pregnancy termination pills in Sharjah, pregnancy termination pills in Ajman, pregnancy termination pills in Umm al Quwain, pregnancy termination pills in Ras al Khaimah, pregnancy termination pills in Fujairah, pregnancy termination pills in Alain, pregnancy termination pills in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Kuwait city, pregnancy termination pills in Doha, cost of abortion in UAE, cost of abortion in Dubai, cost of abortion in Sharjah, cost of
    • Abortion clinic in "Manama" _ WHATSAPP +27734442164)πŸ›’πŸ’―πŸŽ± Buy Cytotec Termination pills for sale in (Manama)"} Β  Kuwait City (TOP)Pills +27734442164 Β Cytotec Abortion pills in kuwait,kuwaitcity#abortion pills for sale in kuwait wahtsapp((+27734442164 )) Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in the usa,canada,france,asia,uk,wales ,japan.turkey,United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar,bahrain,oman? , to buy safe abortion medicine/ abortion pills to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in Dubai-UAE, Abudhabi, Kuwait city-Kuwait and Doha-Qatar. We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER. Medical abortion is easy and effective for everyone to perform on their own privacy. There are very few complications that may arise from medical abortion if one follows the right guidelines as instructed by the obstetrician. IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO NOTE Medical providers cannot tell the difference between abortion with misoprostol and miscarriage. Misoprostol cannot be found in blood samples. Hospital personnel may lie to you about this, and may report abortions, including miscarriages, to legal authorities. Self-managed abortion is still a crime in many countries, so be careful what you say! Whatsapp +27734442164 to buy safe abortion pills in UAE, to buy safe abortion pills in Kuwait cash on delivery in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, RAK, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi-Cash on delivery in Kuwait, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait city-cytotec 200mcg-mifepristone-misoclear-mifegest kit-misoprostol-morning after pills-I pills-emergency contraceptive pills-abortion Kuwait city-abortion al Ahmadi, abortion clinic near me in Kuwait Where I can buy abortion pills in Dubai, where I can buy abortion pills in Abudhabi, where I can buy abortion pills in Sharjah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ajman, where I can buy abortion pills in Umm al Quwain, where I can buy abortion pills in Fujairah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ras al Khaimah, where I can buy abortion pills in Alain, where I can buy abortion pills in UAE, where I can buy abortion in al nahda, where I can buy abortion pills in Diba, where I can buy abortion pills in dubai marina, where I can buy abortion pills in satwa, where I can buy abortion pills in Kuwait, where I can buy abortion pills in Muscat, where I can buy abortion pills in Doha, where I can buy abortion pills in Riyadh, where I can buy abortion pills in Manama, abortion clinic near me, where to get abortion pills, pregnancy termination pills in dubai, abortion pills available in dubai, abortion pills available in Sharjah, abortion pills available in Ajman. Abortion pills available in Umm al Quwain, abortion pills available in Ras al Khaimah, abortion pills available in Fujairah, abortion pills available in Alain, abortion pills available in Abudhabi, abortion pills available in Kuwait city, abortion pills available in Al Ahmadi, abortion pills available in Mangaf, abortion pills available in Al jahra, abortion pills available in Doha, abortion medicine in dubai, abortion medicine in Sharjah, abortion medicine in Ajman, abortion medicine in Umm al Quwain, abortion medicine in Ras al Khaimah,+27734442164 Β abortion medicine in Fujairah, abortion medicine in Alain, abortion medicine in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Dubai, pregnancy termination pills in Sharjah, pregnancy termination pills in Ajman, pregnancy termination pills in Umm al Quwain, pregnancy termination pills in Ras al Khaimah, pregnancy termination pills in Fujairah, pregnancy termination pills in Alain, pregnancy termination pills in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Kuwait city, pregnancy termination pills in Doha, cost of abortion in UAE, cost of abortion in Dubai, cost of abortion in Sharjah, cost of
    • Abortion clinic in "Muscat" _ WHATSAPP +27734442164)πŸ›’πŸ’―πŸŽ± Buy Cytotec Termination pills for sale in (Muscat)"} Β  Kuwait City (TOP)Pills +27734442164 Β Cytotec Abortion pills in kuwait,kuwaitcity#abortion pills for sale in kuwait wahtsapp((+27734442164 )) Are you stranded with unwanted pregnancy in the usa,canada,france,asia,uk,wales ,japan.turkey,United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Qatar,bahrain,oman? , to buy safe abortion medicine/ abortion pills to terminate an unwanted pregnancy in Dubai-UAE, Abudhabi, Kuwait city-Kuwait and Doha-Qatar. We sell original abortion medicine which includes: Cytotec 200mcg (Misoprostol), Mifepristone, Mifegest-kit, Misoclear, Emergency contraceptive pills, Morning after sex pills, ipills, pills to prevent pregnancy 72 hours after sex. All our pills are manufactured by reputable medical manufacturing companies like PFIZER. Medical abortion is easy and effective for everyone to perform on their own privacy. There are very few complications that may arise from medical abortion if one follows the right guidelines as instructed by the obstetrician. IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO NOTE Medical providers cannot tell the difference between abortion with misoprostol and miscarriage. Misoprostol cannot be found in blood samples. Hospital personnel may lie to you about this, and may report abortions, including miscarriages, to legal authorities. Self-managed abortion is still a crime in many countries, so be careful what you say! Whatsapp +27734442164 to buy safe abortion pills in UAE, to buy safe abortion pills in Kuwait cash on delivery in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al Quwain, RAK, Fujairah and Abu Dhabi-Cash on delivery in Kuwait, Al Ahmadi, Kuwait city-cytotec 200mcg-mifepristone-misoclear-mifegest kit-misoprostol-morning after pills-I pills-emergency contraceptive pills-abortion Kuwait city-abortion al Ahmadi, abortion clinic near me in Kuwait Where I can buy abortion pills in Dubai, where I can buy abortion pills in Abudhabi, where I can buy abortion pills in Sharjah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ajman, where I can buy abortion pills in Umm al Quwain, where I can buy abortion pills in Fujairah, where I can buy abortion pills in Ras al Khaimah, where I can buy abortion pills in Alain, where I can buy abortion pills in UAE, where I can buy abortion in al nahda, where I can buy abortion pills in Diba, where I can buy abortion pills in dubai marina, where I can buy abortion pills in satwa, where I can buy abortion pills in Kuwait, where I can buy abortion pills in Muscat, where I can buy abortion pills in Doha, where I can buy abortion pills in Riyadh, where I can buy abortion pills in Manama, abortion clinic near me, where to get abortion pills, pregnancy termination pills in dubai, abortion pills available in dubai, abortion pills available in Sharjah, abortion pills available in Ajman. Abortion pills available in Umm al Quwain, abortion pills available in Ras al Khaimah, abortion pills available in Fujairah, abortion pills available in Alain, abortion pills available in Abudhabi, abortion pills available in Kuwait city, abortion pills available in Al Ahmadi, abortion pills available in Mangaf, abortion pills available in Al jahra, abortion pills available in Doha, abortion medicine in dubai, abortion medicine in Sharjah, abortion medicine in Ajman, abortion medicine in Umm al Quwain, abortion medicine in Ras al Khaimah,+27734442164 Β abortion medicine in Fujairah, abortion medicine in Alain, abortion medicine in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Dubai, pregnancy termination pills in Sharjah, pregnancy termination pills in Ajman, pregnancy termination pills in Umm al Quwain, pregnancy termination pills in Ras al Khaimah, pregnancy termination pills in Fujairah, pregnancy termination pills in Alain, pregnancy termination pills in Abudhabi, pregnancy termination pills in Kuwait city, pregnancy termination pills in Doha, cost of abortion in UAE, cost of abortion in Dubai, cost of abortion in Sharjah, cost of
  • Topics