Obama gun issue

new tobie

10 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Good question...tickets for any Broadway show are ridiculous...should they regulate play prices?

Lots of things are expensive, and if you don't make enough money, you aren't "entitled" to them...want a nicer car, earn more money, want a bigger house, earn more money!

Old people dont die if they cant afford a new house, new car or a broadway play. Smdh

14 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Make your own way...don't depend on the gov...smh.

Give me a list of folks that have died because they can't afford healthcare and have been denied treatment.

choosing between eating and medication that is being sold at 600% profit kills folks 

This is the hidden content, please

Republicans do not want to cut into the profits of companies like this

So you want to "cut into the profits"?  When times are hard, will you be willing to pony up and pay $ to the companies when they are losing money?  Your crowd has complained and moaned about the oil industry profits for a long time.  May I remind you that the huge settlement paid out by British Petroleum was done so out of those horrible profits?  If you had your way, they wouldnt have made as much and could not have taken responsibility for the damage.  Then, we could have had another government bailout, at which time, you would complain about that.  Also, please give me a link that substantiates your 600% profit claim or did you also get that one from the guys at work?  I guess you are STILL unable to grasp the fact that when the government gets involved in business, costs go up and efficiency goes down.  Why can't you understand that?

8 minutes ago, stevenash said:

So you want to "cut into the profits"?  When times are hard, will you be willing to pony up and pay $ to the companies when they are losing money?  Your crowd has complained and moaned about the oil industry profits for a long time.  May I remind you that the huge settlement paid out by British Petroleum was done so out of those horrible profits?  If you had your way, they wouldnt have made as much and could not have taken responsibility for the damage.  Then, we could have had another government bailout, at which time, you would complain about that.  Also, please give me a link that substantiates your 600% profit claim or did you also get that one from the guys at work?  I guess you are STILL unable to grasp the fact that when the government gets involved in business, costs go up and efficiency goes down.  Why can't you understand that?

Hugo Chavez wanted to cut into profits of those evil companies...how did that one work out.

Dems are for some reason, upset with profits...they feel a company's main purpose is to supply minimum wage jobs.